I want to dom my wife

Scatdicted

Posted

How do you introduce the dom/sub subject in a marriage 

Posted

If she's your wife you should already know. You ought to be able to communicate about anything and everything with her - if not, why on earth did you commit to a marriage?

Posted

Speak openly with her about it. Introduce the dom/sub world slowly to give her time to experience it without being overwhelmed. If she agrees to try it at all, be sure to check in with her every single time to find out how she is feeling about it. Communication, communication, communication. It is the only way.
I am currently in the process of introducing this world to my husband. Good luck to you!

Posted

Be reassuring and gentle as you open this topic with her. Start by telling her the things that make you happy right now about your sex life with her. Then you can move into sharing your fantasies with her and be sure to tell her that she features in those fantasies. Encourage her to share her fantasies with you. Explore the terminology, themes and general turn ons of kink together so you're learning together and generating the opportunity for conversation.Good luck. I hope this opens a whole new world of happiness for you and your wife.