ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

Posted

This is a fab idea and I think its should be a regular thing even after the Corona crisis is over

qwertytothemax
Posted

Just commenting so that I continue to get notifications about this thread so that I can remember this online munch.

Posted
4 hours ago, Annalou said:

ONLINE MUNCH.png

Hello wonderful kinksters!

I hope you're all coping with self isolation and lockdown well wherever you are during the Coronavirus outbreak – even enjoying it! Who doesn't love bringing the dungeon to their own home? 

This is a time where human connection is more important than ever. We may not be able to meet and play like we used to, but I'll be damned if I let it kill our spirits!

So, with that, I invite you all to Fetish's Quarantine Munches, which will take place on Thursdays at 6pm GMT in the chat lobby. The specific room will be called 'Munch'. Each munch will will be on a specific subject and led by a valued member of the community.

What do you think of the idea? Are you down to C-H-A-T? 

Keep it kinky ;)

Love the idea..can’t wait 👍

Posted

Fabulous idea........bring on the 2nd of April :$

Posted

That’s going to be seriously busy!

I might pop in but dyspraxia and fast moving conversation don’t go well 😂

Posted

It's a great idea but I think the messages might scroll a bit too quick for me. I dont often go into the lobby as I can't keep up 😂🐌

Posted

sounds fab , I will try and be there

Posted
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

When's that in Aussie time???

Posted
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

When's that in Aussie time???

cautiousswitch
Posted

My essentialness at work varies at the whim of my boss, but by next Thursday they should realize I need a break.

Posted

Had to google it cause I'm that new, no idea what a munch was! I'll try and keep a tab on this

Lunastarburst
Posted

This is a wonderful idea.  I will try to be there.  It's going to be super crowded and it might be too fast to follow.  I will try my best.