ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

48ShadesOfAdy
Posted
2 hours ago, FETMOD-TF said:

The Munch will run roughly for an hour and you will have the freedom to chat after the Munch in both the Munch and  other chat rooms. 

Many thanks! (apologies for posting  the same question twice!) :-)

Posted

Film suggestions from today's Munch in the Chat:
The Secretary
Venus in Furs
Crash
Blake's 7
Duke of Burgundy
Night Porter
Belle De Jour

Posted
17 hours ago, cleveland648 said:

I will join

hey @cleveland648 , there's another munch in the live chat next Thursday at 8pm UK time, which is 3pm in Cleveland I think. c u there!! ;)

Posted
Posted

Hello all! Please vote for the film you would like to watch in time for our next Munch on Thursday 23rd April! You can vote in the survey shared by Kitty above this comment, and I have made a separate topic in the Kink Academy called 'FET FILM CLUB'... or follow this link. GO GO GO!

cautiousswitch
Posted

I have not seen any of those movies and don't have time for Netflix.

Lunastarburst
Posted

I don't think I will have an opportunity to watch them either.

48ShadesOfAdy
Posted
6 hours ago, cautiousswitch said:

I have not seen any of those movies and don't have time for Netflix.

I shouldn’t worry then, none of those seven titles are on Netflix (not in the UK, anyway!) :-)  Both the Fifty Shades films are, but I get the impression they’re unlikely to be an option...

Posted

The people have spoken! Our undisputed favourite film to kick off the Fet Film Club is Secretary! All you need to do now is settle in wherever you watch movies, grab a bag of 🍿(or your snack of choice) and watch Secretary in time for the Quarantine Munch on Thursday 23rd April at 8pm UK time in the live chat. We will discuss and dissect the film at the Munch. Let's 👀 together – apart! Check out the film's trailer if you need some convincing ;) 

Posted

Can I watch the Secretary for free somewhere?? ;)

Posted

Lucky for us, YouTube have the full movie online! Here you can follow the link:

48ShadesOfAdy
Posted

The peoples have good taste. Approved. 👍🏼

Posted

Munch in the Chat this Thursday 8pm!! C u there:))

Posted

Good evening everyone.....
Sounds a great idea and looking forward to joining you all too! As a newbie respectfully, just to double check where joing from this site (Fet) or another media link to see the mentioned film?....
See you all there....
Best to fellow kinksters
Bye for now
John

Posted
14 hours ago, Subleather69 said:

Good evening everyone.....
Sounds a great idea and looking forward to joining you all too! As a newbie respectfully, just to double check where joing from this site (Fet) or another media link to see the mentioned film?....
See you all there....
Best to fellow kinksters
Bye for now
John

Hello! We will all be joining to chat on the Fetish.com site or from the FET app in the live chat. You can watch the film here. See you there!

Posted

Hey guys! We will do another movie soon in a couple of weeks – but for now I want to know if there are any subjects or topics you'd like to discuss at the next munch? <3

cautiousswitch
Posted
6 hours ago, Annalou said:

Hey guys! We will do another movie soon in a couple of weeks – but for now I want to know if there are any subjects or topics you'd like to discuss at the next munch? <3

How about a discussion of aftercare? Lots of people talk about the importance of it on the forums, but few posts go into details on how to do it.