ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

Posted
33 minutes ago, los-angeles459 said:

Can I join in?

Ofcourse,  the more the merrier as they say,  we want everyone to feel welcome and join in, so please come along  :$

Posted

Big thanks to Thebian and Leisa for a great munch and an excellent discussion. They did awesome guiding the discussion!

Posted

Thanks Cade and everyone there. We really enjoyed hosting and you all made it so easy by covering each point so well. So gold stars all round. 😊🌟

Posted

Can’t wait to do this with @Firewitch this week. Hope we live up to Thebian and Leisa’s example.

Posted
3 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

You will both be great Kate. I'm looking forward to it. Non mono is something I have been mulling over for some time. The potential benefits and pitfalls.

Ah thank you 😁

Posted
7 hours ago, cleveland648 said:

I am in

hurrah!

Posted

Really looking forward to it!!!

I posted this on my wall for a foundation of thoughts for this evening,  to aid the discussion beyond "what is it?" 

🔥🔥🔥

https://youtu.be/woh5tm61DHo

Posted
2 hours ago, Firewitch said:

Really looking forward to it!!!

I posted this on my wall for a foundation of thoughts for this evening,  to aid the discussion beyond "what is it?" 

🔥🔥🔥

https://youtu.be/woh5tm61DHo

It’s a great starting point, love her summary 👍🏻

Posted

I watched it and was enthralled I can't wait for tonight 😁

Posted

Very informative video @Firewitch! Especially with how short it was. I’m really excited to learn more!

Posted

Thank you to Fire and kate for hosting! Terrific job!

Posted
Yesterday at 09:11 PM, Cade said:

Thank you to Fire and kate for hosting! Terrific job!

Sorry Cade, just spotted this! Thank you 😊 And for your contributions also. 🙌🏻

Posted

Thanks Anna for the announcement 📢 👍

Posted

Ahh, sad to have missed this! Is there another one planned? 

I'd have loved to have found out more about the whole frenzy thing. Feels like it'd be wise to know about it, if this lockdown's going to be going on much longer! 

Posted

Looking forward to this weeks munch on "The Drop" with our fabulous co-hosts @Leisaand @Thebian hope to see everyone there, this Thursday 2nd July at 8pm UK time.  

Posted

Anyone know what time that would be for US Central time

Posted
5 hours ago, DeathRyder said:

Anyone know what time that would be for US Central time

I've had a look at your profile to work out which part of the USA you are in and according to my time converter the munch will take place at 2pm Anniston time on the 2nd of July, which is 8pm in the UK.  Hope you can join us, it should be a great munch.

Posted
15 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I've had a look at your profile to work out which part of the USA you are in and according to my time converter the munch will take place at 2pm Anniston time on the 2nd of July, which is 8pm in the UK.  Hope you can join us, it should be a great munch.

Thank you PixieDust

Posted

Our munch is now live and the munch chatroom is open, hope you all come and join us with our hosts @Leisa & @Thebian as we chat about "The Drop" 

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Our munch is now live and the munch chatroom is open, hope you all come and join us with our hosts @Leisa & @Thebian as we chat about "The Drop" 

Thanks to everyone joining in tonight's munch and thanks again to our co-hosts @Leisa and @Thebian for hosting, great job guys!!!!  

Hope everyone joins us next week Thursday 9th July at 8pm UK time for our FET Film night, where we will be reviewing "Preaching to the Perverted".  If you would like a link to watch the film, please PM me.