ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

Posted

I love aftercare, I'd especially like to discuss if more than 2 people are involved in the play/ scene and aftercare 🔥🔥🔥

Posted

Good day kinksters! Thank you for your suggestions. I hope you're all healthy and happy during these strange times. Our weekly Quarantine Munch will take place this Thursday 30th April at 8pm UK time in the live chat. The topic for this munch is BDSM aftercare 🛀– what it is, why it's important, and ways you can take care of No.1 after a session – and it will be hosted by the wonderful @MsWhiteRose 🙌Hope to see you all there! 

Mistressteri7
Posted

I'd be interested in discussing how people came into their kink dynamics, and also how it evolved (if it did) since their involvement.

Posted

Mines a bit long but interesting if u wanna hear

Posted

Happy May all! May the fourth be with you ;) Last week's Quarantine Munch about BDSM care – hosted by @MsWhiteRose – was super interesting and I know everyone who attended had a lot to think about after our discussion. I want to open up the floor to anyone who is interested in hosting this week's Quarantine Munch at 8pm UK time in the live chat. Tell me what topics you guys are interested in discussing, and hit me up if you want to host! 👋

Posted (edited)

I'd be interested in seeing/talking about the topic of how some people can blur the lines between *** and BDSM/kink. 

Edited by lil-monster
cautiousswitch
Posted
1 hour ago, lil-monster said:

I'd be interested in seeing/talking about the topic of how some people can blur the lines between *** and BDSM/kink. 

That could be a difficult topic to moderate.  It could spill over into consent and mental health and legal issues.  Perhaps narrow down what you are thinking about and the moderator can expand the subject if there is excess time.

Posted
17 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

That could be a difficult topic to moderate.  It could spill over into consent and mental health and legal issues.  Perhaps narrow down what you are thinking about and the moderator can expand the subject if there is excess time.

I feel mental health should be spoken up about, why should we not talk about it???? I have been in an abusive relationship and had my first D/s experience which was horrific and spilled over in to him going past my safe word, if only I'd have seen the red flags sooner it may not of happened, so if I can help just one sub look for red flags ect I think that's a good thing. And to give that sub a chance to see that their new Dom they are chatting to maybe bordering on the lines of *** then I think it's good to talk about mental health and ***. 

cautiousswitch
Posted
6 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

I feel mental health should be spoken up about, why should we not talk about it????

It is an important topic.  But to the vanilla world we're all crazy. 

An ***r can argue consent, but mental health of the ***d will then be questioned.  Another couple could be practicing the exact same things and it might not be considered abusive.  20+ people in a chatroom can run around in circles with "but what if?" questions if some more specifics aren't decided on first.

PixieDust
Posted

Personally, I think mental health and or *** should be a topic we talk about openly without prejudice and the munch would be a perfect place to do so.  We briefly covered some of this in last weeks munch so I feel it would be fitting to continue along those lines, especially for those younger and newer subs. 

Mental Health and or *** has long been a taboo topic that society has shunned regardless of it being in the Vanilla or Kink world,  by us not talking about it in a safe moderated setting are we not doing the same and putting it back in the dark where it doesn't belong.  I feel this can be moderated safely and correctly and provide a wealth of valuable information for many who might not know the warning signs or know that it is ok to talk about mental health and or *** and not feel ashamed that they are alone in their plight. 

Posted
29 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Personally, I think mental health and or *** should be a topic we talk about openly without prejudice and the munch would be a perfect place to do so.  We briefly covered some of this in last weeks munch so I feel it would be fitting to continue along those lines, especially for those younger and newer subs. 

Mental Health and or *** has long been a taboo topic that society has shunned regardless of it being in the Vanilla or Kink world,  by us not talking about it in a safe moderated setting are we not doing the same and putting it back in the dark where it doesn't belong.  I feel this can be moderated safely and correctly and provide a wealth of valuable information for many who might not know the warning signs or know that it is ok to talk about mental health and or *** and not feel ashamed that they are alone in their plight. 

😍😍😍😍 *Applauds*

Posted

I think it’s extremely important for people new to the scene to get some real understanding between what is acceptable and where it crosses over into *** . So I would say this would be a great topic to discuss. It could even save some people from entering into a very unhealthy situation so I think it’s good to discuss it openly in a safe environment like the munch.

Posted

Our next Quarantine Munch is tomorrow (Thursday) at 8pm UK time in the live chat! The munch will be centred around BDSM and mental health – an incredibly important topic to many of us – and will be hosted by our brave and intelligent @lil-monster. See you there tomorrow :heart_eyes:

Posted

Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk 💙💙😳

Posted
10 minutes ago, petitecupcake69 said:

@lil-monster you will be fine.

Aww thank you it's a subject that's close to my heart as I suffer with mental health myself so I'm looking forward to although slightly nervous also.

Posted
26 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Aww thank you it's a subject that's close to my heart as I suffer with mental health myself so I'm looking forward to although slightly nervous also.

you will rock it.

I will come in and cheerlead if I can. (metaphorical, not literally.)

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

you will rock it.

I will come in and cheerlead if I can. (metaphorical, not literally.)

11 minutes ago, Annalou said:

Can't wait @lil-monster! You will smash it :whipping::fist:

Aww thank you 💜💜💪

Posted
54 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

You will be great lilm

Thank you

Posted

Can't think of anyone better to host this munch. Lilm, you're a star xxxx

PixieDust
Posted

You have always been brave my wonderful friend and this is just another example. You have totally got this and will rock it like always.  💗💗💗

Posted
28 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Can't think of anyone better to host this munch. Lilm, you're a star xxxx

Aww thank you 💜💜💜

17 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

You have always been brave my wonderful friend and this is just another example. You have totally got this and will rock it like always.  💗💗💗

Thank you my beautiful friend 💜🧚💜  

Posted

You will do great @lil-monster if I’m around I’ll pop in and say hi for support xx❤️