ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

Posted

How exciting to chat with like minded people globally. A great idea xx 

JacobfromChicago
Posted

I'll be at work unfortunately

Priscillass
Posted

Did I miss the munch? Is there a link?

Posted

thank you all those who joined us; it was a lot of fun.

The plan is to do this regularly, at least for the time being - I am really flattered to have been a co-host this time and maybe in the future I will co-host again; I don't know :)

But yes, there's plans to do again - expect an announcement from the fetish team as I know there's things they're considering to make it *even better* 

Posted

Ah damn I lost track of time and missed it. Oh well there's always the next one

Posted

Sorry I didn't understand what time zone it was I hope l can catch the next one

Lunastarburst
Posted

I wish I had stayed longer.

Posted

Hello wonderful kinksters!

The first Quarantine Munch was fet-tastic! It was great getting to know some of you – and hope to chat to more of you at the next one! 

I want to get some ideas from you guys about what subject we should focus on in the next Quarantine Munch on Thursday 9th April at 8pm UK time. 

Are there specific things that you can't do in quarantine that you would like to do and talk about? Or, do you have some ideas about a topic we can all discuss as a big kinky family? Comment below with your suggestions!

Posted
32 minutes ago, Rumble said:

The chat moves to fast for me if the site does this again , I think you should be able to scroll up . For people who can’t read fast or great it was hard to get involved

for the munch scroll was enabled so you could - it's only in the munch room this was changed; but yeah that was changed for the munch room 

Posted

I completely forgot about last weeks munch. I hope I remember this week 😂 

Posted

They should be categorized into preferred channels of kinks I guess

Posted
1 hour ago, Annalou said:

"next Quarantine Munch on Thursday 9th April at 8pm UK time" 

For those in Australia, it will be the following day, the 10th of April in our early morning as per the below times. 

3.00am Perth WA

4.30am Adelaide SA

4.30am Darwin NT

5.00am Sydney NSW

5.00am Melbourne VIC

5.00am Hobart TAS

5.00am Brisbane QLD

Hope you will all join in........the last one was great 😊

Posted
21 minutes ago, dominamay said:

The traffic is gonna be steep

last time there were about 20+ people in the munch chat (and other people in other chats) and around 20+ is manageable

there was a contingency plan in place to open a second room for the munch.

cautiousswitch
Posted

I was under the impression there would be different rooms covering different topics rather than one room per week each covering a different topic.  I was expecting smaller rooms, and the number of people and the amount of comments being added made participation a bit hard.

Posted
9 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

I was under the impression there would be different rooms covering different topics rather than one room per week each covering a different topic.  I was expecting smaller rooms, and the number of people and the amount of comments being added made participation a bit hard.

the regular rooms were open as normal.

I think possibly beyond my line of what I know - but - the idea was that up to 20+ was manageable; perhaps that's something that could be reviewed as it goes along.

Posted

Is it on discord? How can one find the channel or something? Are kinksters from outside the app allowed to join?