ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

Posted

People hoped it would go on longer last time. It was good chatting with people who don't normally come in to the chat room

Lunastarburst
Posted

I'm looking forward to it and I hope I get to stay longer this time.

Posted

It so hard to stay at home but we just have to do it to be safe

Posted
12 hours ago, XoZy said:

Is it on discord? How can one find the channel or something? Are kinksters from outside the app allowed to join?

Hello! We have munch in the chat room in a special room created just before 8pm called 'Munch'. You must be a member to join – so what better time to tell your friends to sign up and get involved! 

Posted

Aaaah! I missed the first one 😵 I'm setting my alarm this time!

Posted
1 hour ago, Carnalman said:

What’s the link for it ?

just "chat" at the top of the screen

Posted
5 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Why the word "munch"?Unusual word for a gathering of deviants.Anyone??

it's a portmanteaus

the words combined are "Meeting" and "Lunch" - it was designed to be ominous so people in kink circles knew what it meant whilst sounding totally innocent to folk outside of it

generally, munches take place in pubs that serve food (orrrrrr - food places where it's OK to hang around for a bit after you've finished your meal)

Posted

I'm going to be either late or I'm missing out just got called in to work

Posted

Where is the live chat room, is tht the home page?

Posted
2 hours ago, scorpioj said:

Where is the live chat room, is tht the home page?

it's the giant 'chat' at the top of the screen

Posted

thanks all for joining tonight - I'm pleased to have helped co-host again 

it was rather... manic... tonight.  

Posted

Hey honeeeeeys! Join us tomorrow at 8pm UK time in the live chat for our third Quarantine Munch! If you weren't at previous munches, no problem – all newbies welcome 🔥

And, as we discussed in the last munch, who would be interested in a Fetish Film Club during the lockdown period? 🎞️ We would watch a fetish-themed film, and discuss its merits, downfalls, and all that's in-between in the live chat after? 

Let me know! 

Posted

Where's it happening? In the group chat? ☺️

48ShadesOfAdy
Posted

What time will it be running until?

Posted
51 minutes ago, 48ShadesOfAdy said:

It usually lasts for about an hour... but some people stick around a little longer or open parallel chat rooms to continue the convo.

Posted
1 hour ago, MrTenant said:

Where's it happening? In the group chat? ☺️

You'll see a specific chat room called 'Quarantine Munch', 'Online Munch' or just 'Munch'. It's usually opened a couple of mins before 8pm...

Posted
2 hours ago, LittleOne said:

I want to join in

The more the merrier!! Last week we were more than 50!! :clap:

Posted
49 minutes ago, 48ShadesOfAdy said:

The Munch will run roughly for an hour and you will have the freedom to chat after the Munch in both the Munch and  other chat rooms.