ONLINE MUNCH: Let's keep kinky connection alive!

Annalou

Posted

Yes will be there a few minutes late but at least my first ✌🏻💗🤟💗💋💄

Posted
On 7/24/2020 at 11:07 PM, Annalou said:

A birdie tells me that the Quarantine Munches are getting bigger and better every week... I love seeing how the community has banded together in such trying and difficult times. You guys ***y rock! :urock: The next Quarantine Munch held on Thursday next week at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat will delve into a difficult but important subject: BDSM, bullying, & bad manners. Respect and tolerance are the pillars of our kinky community, so come along and tells us your thoughts on the best BDSM conduct – and the behaviours to avoid. Hosted by @lil-monster this is one not to be missed. See you there :purple_heart:

Hope to see everyone tonight at 8pm UK time for this evenings Quarantine Munch on BDSM, Bullying & Bad Manners which will be hosted by the fabulous @lil-monster  This is an important topic for all members to join in on, so please come along and be part of the discussion.   

Posted

Good point, at what point is the line crossed?

Quietonehere
Posted

That line is crossed quite often.....

Posted
9 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Hope to see everyone tonight at 8pm UK time for this evenings Quarantine Munch on BDSM, Bullying & Bad Manners which will be hosted by the fabulous @lil-monster  This is an important topic for all members to join in on, so please come along and be part of the discussion.   

The munch is now live, hope you will all come and join us in the Munch Chatroom

Posted

Thank you to lilm and Pixie for hosting this amazingly relevant discussion! Lots of awesome information shared.

Posted

Argh, I missed it again! Must get better at this. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Lunastarburst said:

What's next week's topic

Next week's is love, respect and body positivity!! Hope you can join us?! 

Posted

I'll be there... How do I join?

Posted
8 minutes ago, BH2020 said:

I'll be there... How do I join?

Go into the chatrooms at 8pm UK time and a room will be opened called Quarantine Munch,  you can click on the "join" heading of that room and that will take you straight into the Munch chat. 

Posted
On 3/27/2020 at 11:40 PM, Annalou said:

The next Quarantine Munch held on Thursday next week at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat will centre around Love, Respect & Body Positivity :stocking: It's nice to be nice! The munch will be hosted by @little_dark_princess, who I am positive will do a fantastic job. See you there :purple_heart:

The munch is now Live, hope you will all come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

The munch is now Live, hope you will all come and join us in the Quarantine Munch Chatroom

Thank you to everyone who joined in tonights Munch,  thanks to @lil-monsterfor opening and to our host for the evening @little_dark_princess   See you all next week. 

Posted

I only had chance to pop in and look very well done again. Thank you who ever put this one togever