🎬FET FILM CLUB 🎞️

Annalou

Posted

I have movies suggestion if you need it.

-Nymphomaniac (the director cut)

-9 songs

-Shortbus

-Love (Gaspard Noe)

-Sexual Chronicles of a French Family

-Q (English title: Desire)

-Ken Park

You need kinky movies?... Just ask me. :smiling_imp:

Posted

The people have spoken! Our undisputed favourite film to kick off the Fet Film Club is Secretary! All you need to do now is settle in wherever you watch movies, grab a bag of 🍿(or your snack of choice) and watch Secretary in time for the Quarantine Munch on Thursday evening at 8pm UK time. Let's 👀 together – apart! Here is the trailer to watch if you need to be convinced! 

Posted
On 4/18/2020 at 5:33 PM, JamesMichael said:

my top 3 are A, B & E.

the order changes randomly every time the survey loads.. :sweat_smile: did you click on your options and submit your vote??

Posted
3 hours ago, Annalou said:

The people have spoken! Our undisputed favourite film to kick off the Fet Film Club is Secretary! All you need to do now is settle in wherever you watch movies, grab a bag of 🍿(or your snack of choice) and watch Secretary in time for the Quarantine Munch on Thursday evening at 8pm UK time. Let's 👀 together – apart! Here is the trailer to watch if you need to be convinced! 

WHERE CAN I WATCH IT FOR FREE??? :P

Posted

Fet-unately, the full movie is on YouTube! Here you can find the link to Secretary:

48ShadesOfAdy
Posted

Purely a suggestion, this, but would it be too tongue-in-cheek to rename the FET Film Club to, ummm... ‘Fetflix’ ?

😜😁

Posted
13 hours ago, 48ShadesOfAdy said:

Purely a suggestion, this, but would it be too tongue-in-cheek to rename the FET Film Club to, ummm... ‘Fetflix’ ?

😜😁

Ahahaha love it! I think it's a mighty suggestion, just gutted I didn't think of it first ;)

Posted

T- 20 minutes until the Quarantine Munch! See you in the live chat at 8pm UK time! 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hello kinky folk! I was thinking that we should do another FET Film Club – what do you reckon? :collar: I know some of you have already suggested films, and they will in the running for when we choose the film to watch. But, if any of you would like to suggest a fetish or BDSM film that you think everyone should see, write it in the comments below. And your favourite line from the film. Let's do this! :eyes:

Posted
1 hour ago, Cacti said:

I haven't watched Duke of Burgundy but I've heard great things about it. I'd be interested.

it's awesome. I recommend it greatly.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey Everyone,  I am unable to post an external link here but if anyone would like a link so they can watch the movie "The Duke of Burgundy" before next weeks Munch on Thursday 28th of May at 8pm UK time, please send me a private message and I am happy to pass it on.  Cheers Pixie 🧚‍♀️

Posted

What's the Duke of burgundy & the 'munch' ? I'm new 😅

Posted

Pixie could u send me the link plz

Posted
8 hours ago, louisville301 said:

Where can you watch it? On here??

6 hours ago, aberdeen143 said:

What's the Duke of burgundy & the 'munch' ? I'm new 😅

2 hours ago, roselightalice said:

Pixie could u send me the link plz

Have sent you all a message,  cheers Pixie 

Posted

T-minus 3 days till FET Film Club! Will you be joining?

Posted
2 hours ago, VitaminC said:

Could someone send me a link to the film please x

I have sent you a message with a couple of links :$

Posted
15 hours ago, seattle496 said:

Can someone send me a link

I'm unable to send you a message directly as your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  If you would like the link you will need to message me instead.

dogmatique
Posted

Enjoyed it more than I thought I would - especially the unexpected and entirely appropriate guest star!  Looking forward to later.  :)