🎬FET FILM CLUB 🎞️

Annalou

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

The FETFILM Munch is now LIVE,  please come and join us in the FETFILM Munch chatroom

Thank you to everyone who joined our FETFILM Munch and a special thanks to our beautiful movie guru for hosting tonight @lil-monster who was fabulous as always.  See you all next week at the Quarantine Munch

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

9 1/2 weeks” was everything to me in the 80s.... I wish ., Mickey was my savior...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/18/2020 at 12:08 AM, Annalou said:

Are you ready for another FET Film Club? Yes! Yes you are! This time we're celebrating #Pride month with an absolute classic. Watch 'The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert' before Thursday 24th June for the Quarantine Munch at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. We'll be talking about all the fabulous details... see you there! The film is widely available on streaming services, but hit up @PixieDust or @lil-monster if you can't find it! 

G'day Everyone, our FETFILM Munch is now LIVE,  please join our host @lil-monsteras we discuss our #Pride month movie "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" via the Desktop or Mobile Desktop versions of the site by typing in Fetish.com into your browser and join us in the Munch chatroom via the Chat option. 

🌈 Hope to see you all there 🌈

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

G'day Everyone, our FETFILM Munch is now LIVE,  please join our host @lil-monsteras we discuss our #Pride month movie "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" via the Desktop or Mobile Desktop versions of the site by typing in Fetish.com into your browser and join us in the Munch chatroom via the Chat option. 

🌈 Hope to see you all there 🌈

Big hugs 🤗  and thank you🙏 to our wonderful host @lil-monsterfor hosting another fabulous Movie Munch and thank you 🙏 to everyone who took the time to join in the discussion.  As always, loved seeing you all there and look forward to seeing you back for next weeks Quarantine Munch. 

Posted

Aaahhhhh i am too late…..so sorry 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• 5 months later...
Posted
I love Secratary. 50 shades of black had me in stitches.