🎬FET FILM CLUB 🎞️

Annalou

Posted
45 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

no. Metal is refusing to watch this.

16 minutes ago, Koby said:

Do I have to? Lol . Can I use my safeword now?

Lead by example Gentlemen and be brave....gauntlet thrown down 😁🧚‍♀️  I have the link just waiting for you both 😋

Posted
2 hours ago, Nylon-Nellie said:

You have just reminded me @PixieDust 

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Come on guys we need some men/Dom's opinion on this film. It would be nice if you can make it!!

Posted

Yes, men/Dom's are more than welcome to join us ladies and to discuss this film. Don't forget to watch the film first. I will be expecting a plethora of men and Dom's this Thursday night :eyes:  If not, then I will go and round some up for us @lil-monster :jumping:

Posted

oh go on then Nellie seeing as you're twisting my arm!
Tbf, it does have a song in it that i like.

Posted

but it just wont do anything for anyone who has ever watched "the pope" on kink.*!!!

Posted
52 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Lead by example Gentlemen and be brave....gauntlet thrown down 😁🧚‍♀️  I have the link just waiting for you both 😋

Go on then pixie, send me the link, I will watch it and then bleach my eyes!

Posted
5 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

oh go on then Nellie seeing as you're twisting my arm!
Tbf, it does have a song in it that i like.

Woohoo, you are a good one @METALSIR Which song is that? I haven't seen film in a long, long time.

Posted

shame woolworths went under.

I bet fifty shades would have been in the £1 dvd bins by now!

Posted

I was brought up "if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything" so......
🙊

Posted (edited)

I will agree the soundtrack is really good!!! The weekends song earned it, is the best of all the songs but I love all the three films soundtracks to be honest!

Edited by lil-monster
Added more
Posted
46 minutes ago, Nylon-Nellie said:

Woohoo, you are a good one @METALSIR Which song is that? I haven't seen film in a long, long time.

i think its rita ora in the third film

Posted
7 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

i think its rita ora in the third film

Yes it's a song she did with Liam Payne it's called For you 🤓

Posted
32 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Yes it's a song she did with Liam Payne it's called For you 🤓

i like it

Posted

Ok....I'll get the tissues!

Maybe to wipe away the tears of laughter

Or maybe something else! 

Good idea though. It is after all the perception of BDSM in the main stream. 

I haven't read the book but have spoken to people who have. I assume the film is not as good as the book....which doesn't bode well! But that IS an assumption, and not particularly fair.

So.....I don't know how this works....but always willing to give anything a go! x

Posted

Hi everyone, hope you're all ready for film fet club tomorrow!!!!!! Remember to watch Fifty Shades of Grey before 8pm tomorrow night and come join us in the munch room. Love or hate this film now is your chance to rip it apart and let us know what you think!!!! 😀 

Posted
21 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Hi everyone, hope you're all ready for film fet club tomorrow!!!!!! Remember to watch Fifty Shades of Grey before 8pm tomorrow night and come join us in the munch room. Love or hate this film now is your chance to rip it apart and let us know what you think!!!! 😀 

Fifty shades? My favourite 😂 x

Posted
On 9/14/2020 at 12:26 PM, METALSIR said:

no. Metal is refusing to watch this.

But why 👀 

Posted
28 minutes ago, TJ_Pup said:

Fifty shades? My favourite 😂 x

Lol I know 👀😂 hope you can join us 

Posted
1 hour ago, lil-monster said:

Lol I know 👀😂 hope you can join us 

Here and waiting 😏 x

Posted
On 4/18/2020 at 12:08 AM, Annalou said:

Well hello there... we are doing another FET Film Club 🙌 The film of choice this time around is '50 Shades of Grey'. Love it or hate it, it's time to pull apart and dissect the most talked-about BDSM film (and book!). We will discuss the film on Thursday September 17th during the Quarantine Munch at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. @PixieDust has a link to watch the film online, so send her a private message if you can't find it on Netflix. See ya there! 😉

Please come join our beautiful host @lil-monster in our FET Film Club Munch discussion on 50 Shades of Grey which is now LIVE  in the FET Film Munch Chatroom.  Hope to see you all there. 

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Please come join our beautiful host @lil-monster in our FET Film Club Munch discussion on 50 Shades of Grey which is now LIVE  in the FET Film Munch Chatroom.  Hope to see you all there. 

Thank you to everyone who joined us tonight, it was again another great discussion.  Also a big thank you to our host @lil-monsterfor doing another fabulous job hosting.  See you all next week. 

Posted

Sorry I missed it had to go into work ,hope it was a good discussion