🎬FET FILM CLUB 🎞️

Annalou

Posted
On 4/18/2020 at 12:08 AM, Annalou said:

Well hello there... we are doing another FET Film Club 🙌 And this time in honour of the best season, Halloween! 🎃 We've come up with a list of spooky watches that will make you sleep with one eye open. Vote below for the film you want ti watch, and the movie with the most votes wins. Simple! We'll then discuss the film on Thursday October 29th during the Quarantine Munch at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. Ooooh-ooooh 👻

Hey guys have you voted in our latest Halloween FET film poll if not what are you waiting for. 

Posted

Don't think it's specifically a Halloween film but Blue Velvet was one with BDSM tones

Posted

One week until our next FET Film Club 🙌 We've counted the votes and the film we'll watch until next Thursday is: From Dusk till Dawn 🎃Bring your popcorn and we'll discuss the film on Thursday October 29th during the Quarantine Munch at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. Ooooh-ooooh 👻

Yay I love love love this movie and so happy we'll be watching for next week Halloween film club!!!!!!! Hope to see you all there and if you need a link to watch the movie please message myself or @PixieDust

Posted (edited)

Excellent, I love this film, can't wait to discuss it with the rest of you in the Munch.

Edited by SB2k20
Posted

From Dawn till Dusk. What a fantastic film. You will all enjoy. X

Posted

One week until our next FET Film Club 🙌 We've counted the votes and the film we'll watch until next Thursday is: From Dusk till Dawn 🎃Bring your popcorn and we'll discuss the film on Thursday October 29th during the Quarantine Munch at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. Ooooh-ooooh 👻

🦇🦇 Halloween is almost upon us and its only two days until our Halloween FET Film Munch.  So if you haven't yet watched "From Dusk till Dawn" what gives??? Come on chop chop Munchers, time to get "vamped up" (get it😋) and come and join our Queen of the Damned, the Hostess with Mostess, the one and only divine and scary👻  @lil-monster for our fangtastic night of vampy conversation.  🦇🦇

If you still need a movie link, save your tears😭 and fly 🦇  into our Ghoulish Girl Batchat and message either  @PixieDust or@lil-monster as we have got you smothered.......oops I mean covered  😁👻🦇🎃

Posted

We are  Live, please  FLY IN 🦇🦇 and join us in the FET FILM Munch chatroom for our Horror film night review.  We are just dying to see you there 👻👻👻

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

We are  Live, please  FLY IN 🦇🦇 and join us in the FET FILM Munch chatroom for our Horror film night review.  We are just dying to see you there 👻👻👻

Thank you to everyone who joined our FET FILM Horror Munch night, it was alot of fun.  A big thank you to our brilliant vampish host @lil-monster for hosting yet another great munch. 🦇👻🎃

We will see you all next week 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

This is so good there’s so much on this site it’s amazing

Posted

The votes for the FET Film Club: Kinkmas Edition are in 🙌 The movie we'll be watching is Tim Burton's 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. Plan your screening before Thursday December 16th for the Quarantine Munch at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. We'll be discussing, dissecting, and spreading spooky festive cheer!

Who doesn’t love a little something, something in their 🎄 Kinkmas stocking, I know @lil-monster and I @PixieDustsure do!!!!  😁😋

Well we both have a little surprise for you all…….the powers that be here at Fetish have very generously decided to share some Kinkmas cheer 🍾 with three lucky members who attend our Kinkmas FETFILM Munch by way of points and a 2-week VIP membership upgrade.

So, if you haven’t watched “The Nightmare Before Christmas” its time to get watching as you only have two days left.  Then come join our gorgeous host @lil-monsterand be part of the discussion in our last FETFilm Munch of the year…….to be in the running you must be in attendance……. so we look forward to seeing you all there this Thursday the 17th at 8pm UK time.  The lucky winners will be announced at a later date. 

Ho! Ho! Ho!   🎄🎁🎅🎁🎄 

Posted
On 12/14/2020 at 11:47 PM, PixieDust said:

Who doesn’t love a little something, something in their 🎄 Kinkmas stocking, I know @lil-monster and I @PixieDustsure do!!!!  😁😋

Well we both have a little surprise for you all…….the powers that be here at Fetish have very generously decided to share some Kinkmas cheer 🍾 with three lucky members who attend our Kinkmas FETFILM Munch by way of points and a 2-week VIP membership upgrade.

So, if you haven’t watched “The Nightmare Before Christmas” its time to get watching as you only have two days left.  Then come join our gorgeous host @lil-monsterand be part of the discussion in our last FETFilm Munch of the year…….to be in the running you must be in attendance……. so we look forward to seeing you all there this Thursday the 17th at 8pm UK time.  The lucky winners will be announced at a later date. 

Ho! Ho! Ho!   🎄🎁🎅🎁🎄 

Have you watched The Nightmare before Christmas yet!!!!???? No!!!?? What's wrong with you guys!!!? Come on peeps, get watching this fantastic film before tomorrows munch at 8pm, I'll be your host ( don't let that scare you off lol ) and you could be in with a chance to win some fantastic prizes. 

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry kinkmas!!!!! 🎄🎁🎅🎁🎅🎄

Posted
12 minutes ago, Willow75 said:

I have I have 😁😁😁😊😁😁

Whoooo hooooo!!!! Yay!!!!!

Posted

If i get out of the party am in before hand i will be about :)

Posted (edited)

The votes for the FET Film Club: Kinkmas Edition are in 🙌 The movie we'll be watching is Tim Burton's 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. Plan your screening before Thursday December 16th for the Quarantine Munch at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. We'll be discussing, dissecting, and spreading spooky festive cheer!

The Kinkmas munch is now LIVE  please come and join us 

Edited by PixieDust
correction
Posted
On 12/15/2020 at 10:17 AM, PixieDust said:

Ho! Ho! Ho!   🎄🎁🎅🎁🎄 

On behalf of myself and @lil-monster we just want to say thank you to everyone who joined us in our Kinkmas FETFilm munch and to also apologise for the 30min late start.  

Thank you also to our host @lil-monsterfor doing another brilliant job hosting.

We will be announcing the 3 lucky winners in the next few days, so please watch this space. 

Posted
17 hours ago, PixieDust said:

On behalf of myself and @lil-monster we just want to say thank you to everyone who joined us in our Kinkmas FETFilm munch and to also apologise for the 30min late start.  

Thank you also to our host @lil-monsterfor doing another brilliant job hosting.

We will be announcing the 3 lucky winners in the next few days, so please watch this space. 

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry kinkmas to our winners from last night's FET film munch....... @tatyana_p you have been upgraded to v.i.p @Sinstress and @Liam52 who have been gifted points. Well done to you guys and thank you everyone for coming and taking part in last night's munch!!!! 🎁🎁🎅🎅🎄🎄

Posted

Thank you lovely’s and merry kinkmas to all of you.

• 2 months later...
Posted

WE ARE BACK! This time, we're watching a film all about the female experience to celebrate International Women's Month. Vote below for the movies you'd most like to watch, and the winner will be announced next week. Plan your screening before Thursday 25th March for the Quarantine Munch at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. We'll be discussing, dissecting, and talking all things female empowerment!

Time to get your vote on for our 1st FETFILM of the year, celebrating International Women's Month.  Head to the first page of this forum thread to cast your vote now!!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

The votes are in! We will be watching Working Girl, a timeless classic. Plan your screening before Thursday 25th March for the Quarantine Munch at 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. We'll be discussing, dissecting, and talking all things female empowerment!

The votes are in and "Working Girl" is our winner.  So just a friendly reminder to say if you haven't seen the film  🎬 or need a refresher you still have plenty of time to do so before our movie host extraordinaire  @lil-monster dissects and discusses this fabulous movie celebrating female empowerment in celebration of International Women's Month in the Quarantine Munch chatroom on 25th March 2021 at 8pm UK time.

🎬 If you're struggling to find a copy to watch please hit up @lil-monsteror myself @PixieDustas we got you covered.  Look forward to seeing you all there.  

Posted
On 3/22/2021 at 2:28 AM, PixieDust said:

The votes are in and "Working Girl" is our winner.  So just a friendly reminder to say if you haven't seen the film  🎬 or need a refresher you still have plenty of time to do so before our movie host extraordinaire  @lil-monster dissects and discusses this fabulous movie celebrating female empowerment in celebration of International Women's Month in the Quarantine Munch chatroom on 25th March 2021 at 8pm UK time.

🎬 If you're struggling to find a copy to watch please hit up @lil-monsteror myself @PixieDustas we got you covered.  Look forward to seeing you all there.  

The FETFILM Munch is now LIVE,  please come and join us in the FETFILM Munch chatroom