🎬FET FILM CLUB 🎞️

Annalou

Posted
1 hour ago, Leisa said:

Interesting take on the dynamic. The cinematography was beautiful.

Hope to see you in the Munch in the Live Chat at 8pm UK time to talk all about it!

Posted
2 hours ago, Kendra-8111 said:

I love it

Then join us at the online munch in the Live Chat at 8pm UK time to tell us why:heart_eyes:

Posted
2 hours ago, dogmatique said:

Enjoyed it more than I thought I would - especially the unexpected and entirely appropriate guest star!  Looking forward to later.  :)

Nice! Will we see you at the munch then in the Live Chat at 8pm UK time today? :eyes:

dogmatique
Posted

You certainly will - looking forward to it.  8pm UK time, Live Chat - got it.

Posted

OK, I'm showing my age here.  Is anyone familiar with the 1975 French film, "Maitresse"?  There are some good depictions of "The Scene"---as much of it as there was, back in the 70's.  It isn't really my favorite BDSM film.  I suppose that I might have enjoyed it more, if I didn't have to wrestle with subtitles.  Still, I thought that it might add an interesting footnote to this discussion.

Posted

I watched the first 25 minutes, and I couldn't see the appeal. My youtube rental ran out, and I realized I wasn't going to make today's event anyway, so I didn't continue. I wish I had heard what others thought made it so interesting.

Posted

Maggie is superb in the role. But I think James was out of his depths.
I especially love the her line “Why not?!?” to his inept question “We can’t do this 24/7!” 
mid your not in it for me (24/7) then we’re not going to get anything out of it. 
Relationships are hard to get into if you are not truthful to yourself.  

Posted
6 hours ago, nerdfriend said:

I watched the first 25 minutes, and I couldn't see the appeal. My youtube rental ran out, and I realized I wasn't going to make today's event anyway, so I didn't continue. I wish I had heard what others thought made it so interesting.

it's a slow burner, for sure.

In a lot of other films - it's often the Dominant who introduces the submissive to kink - this is a rare film in that it's the other way round.  Which while some might find unrealistic - think of all the posts on the forum which have been "how do I get my girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/etc to Dominate me" or new Dominants asking for advice as a romantic partner has raised the idea and they want to try.

While it starts at a kinda finished product, it rewinds backwards and there's a lot of trial and error, things that don't work - the sub doing a lot of topping-from-the-bottom and the problems that causes.  

Also, a few fantasies that turned out to not really work when tried in reality.  Plus a little subfrenzy which is rarely looked at.

It's very artsy and cinematic and; I don't think the soundtrack did it much favours -  it lacks some of the sexiness or action; but then that's also the point

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hello hello hello... we are doing another FET Film Club 🙌 The film of choice this time around is 'Preaching to the Perverted'. So, get watching! We will discuss the film on Thursday July 9th at the Quarantine Munch 8pm UK time in the Live Chat. @PixieDust has a link to watch the film online, so send her a private message to get it. You've got plenty of time, so no excuses 😉

Posted

Blimey!!!! Takes me back!.......was invited to be extra back in day by Club Whiplash fet friends..... Was working those days,unfortunately👄

SolomanStrange
Posted

Such a good film we had it remastered! Great work Keith waiting for part 2..

Posted

Never seen it! Is there a link to this?

Posted
6 hours ago, matt-o-chist said:

Never seen it! Is there a link to this?

Have sent you a message.

If anyone else is looking for a link to watch this weeks FET Film "Preaching to the Perverted" please send me a private message and I will pass on the link to you. 

Posted

A good movie! Looking forward to this weeks discussion! 😁

Posted

Hey guys! Who is coming to the FET Film Club in the Live Chat tomorrow at 8pm UK time? We're watching 'Preaching to the Perverted'! Be there... or be ***y square! :purple_heart:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

The LINK still valid? Please sent me.

• 1 month later...