Looking for a dominant woman as a larger male.

Za****

Posted

For a while now, I have been looking for a caregiving/dominant woman, and it's starting to feel like that isn't possible for somebody in my demographic.

Does anybody have any experience with this that they might be able to share with me?

Posted

I often think when people use the word caregiving - I imagine in my head an approach of "I like you - look after me" which has the other person at the other end going "LOLWOT?" 

That's obviously something to avoid

Also, most women tend to put little stock into looks.  I know sub/bottom/masochist guys of all different ages, physiques, so on - I'm not exactly in my prime

But, like anything - I guess - why did they pique your interest? What can you bring to them? Where is your common ground to start chatting above "you Domme me sub" ?  That's a good place to start

Posted

Adding to what eyem said, the fact that the ratio 1 Domme for 1000 subs

TemptressM
Posted

As a Dominant woman,,  i do not care for looks,  I never have.  It's about what that person has to offer and im not just talking about as a sub. 

I'm talking about personality,  friendship, support and everything else that makes a person have a personality. 

We don't want strangers to kneel and beg to kiss out feet,  we want to be talked to as normal people. It's not about romance and giving flowers, chocolate or even handing *** over. 

Its about talking to someone as a human being and giving the same back.

Can I ask what kind of things you do to try and get a Dominants attention ? 

TemptressM
Posted

Oh and fyi,  I have a sissy pet who is on the bigger side and i dont care one bit,  I love her to bits 

Posted

Why do you limit yourself to a certain demographic. If you put too many restrictions on your requirements then you can expect to find no one who suits you. If on the other hand you open yourself up to explore the possibilities of someone who doesn’t resemble what you think your “look” is then you may be pleasantly surprised. It sounds a bit like you have a confidence problem and most dominants do not want someone looking to be taken care of. Finding the right relationship should happen organically for both parties involved instead of being put into a box. What exactly do you mean by caregiver because most in a dominant role have a certain level of a duty to care for their sub even if it’s just aftercare.

Posted

Okay so I should certainly clarify that I don't think badly of myself. I'm tall and larger, I don't mean that I dislike myself. As for what I'm looking for or where, the biggest question I'm asking is, where I should start to look. I'm new with all of this and I haven't done a lot of looking.

Posted

@Leisa in his question I think that's what he wants a caregiver because he states caregiving/dominant and ur Right I want to be taken care of not taking care of a big baby

Posted

OK. I feel I type this a lot - should clipboard it haha

But.

The best place to meet Dominant women is to go where Dominant women are.  This includes both 'real life' (munches, events, dungeons, etc) and online (sites like this) obviously the former is a bit trickier with general states of lockdown and concerns.  

Remember in both cases there are usually other guys who are, or have been, buzzing around and desperate for attention.  Some guys can find this disheartening like they haven't got a chance or something - on the contrary - standing out above them isn't as hard as it seems.   That even if you find it difficult to work out how you can stand out - passive connections are a lot easier to form than active (active is cold approaching someone and hoping you hit it off.  Passive is just kinda, being there - casually interacting and finding you've common ground.  Using a forum like this to contribute and communicate is a form of passive connection) 

A lot can take time - but a good relationship takes time also.

TemptressM
Posted

Zach,  a lot depends on what it is you are looking for,  as eye said you have the real life side with the munchies and clubs,  then you have the online too. There is a chat room on here which is quite good as long as you go in with the outlook of making friends rather than only being there for a Dominannt.

As we said it doesnt matter what you look like its about showing who you are 

• 1 month later...
Posted

This is a really great topic and best way is to try and meet people who have same idea and fantasy as you for a more passive communication you can get that also ok the group here and especially with the people with ful participation