Anyone play watersports?

Posted

Hi,

I've not done watersports before. My wife is up for it. Are there any tips?

I keep really hydrated, and have clear wee, so it should be more pleasant, than if I was dehydrated.

Are there any do's or don't? I don't want to put her off.

Thank you

Posted

Sure. Start in the bath. Great place to piss as you are already in water and just start with body areas you find hot. Like the genitals, on the chest etc and then when you feel more comfortable try the face, mouth etc. Drink plenty before and also include a Dietrich such as tea, alcohol etc so it insights the piss. And above all have fun!!!

Posted

I wouldn't advise alcohol personally.

It can cloud judgement and besides it can impair performance.

Posted

Thanks for the suggestions. I dont drink, and as a rule, we try not use alcohol during play in case it clouds judgement or we inadvertently go too far.

Posted

when i've tried watersports in the past i found it good to have a shower together, especially if its your first time, you're both already close and intimate in the showe and you're already warm and wet together so it can soften the initial shock of "oh my god he/she's pissing on me" if thats something you find pops into your or her heads, plus the shower is already running and its easy to have a rinse if you want/need to. good luck but most importantly, stay safe and have fun.

Posted

@Damo626 in the shower is good, my favourite is kneeling in the shower I think he wants a blow job then he pisses in my mouth

Posted

@Kymi the shower was where i first tried it and it was transitioned into pretty well with us already being in there and intimate. i dont personally have a favourite, its not something thats a specific kink for me but im more than happy to participate if its something thats wanted, it brings me joy and pleasure to give my partner what they desire

Posted
30 minutes ago, Damo626 said:

@Kymi the shower was where i first tried it and it was transitioned into pretty well with us already being in there and intimate. i dont personally have a favourite, its not something thats a specific kink for me but im more than happy to participate if its something thats wanted, it brings me joy and pleasure to give my partner what they desire

and if she's anything like me a good hot mouthful is always welcome

Posted
2 hours ago, Kymi said:

and if she's anything like me a good hot mouthful is always welcome

nothing came of it, we did it a few times depending on where the naughty fell, sometimes we just spur of the moment did it, it was never planned or anything like that, just randomly happened depending on how filthy we were feeling lol

i'd probably be more into it and would definitely do it more if the person im with finds it a turn on or is their kink, i'm happy to oblige things so long as i dont properly dislike it

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 6/1/2020 at 2:53 PM, Kymi said:

@Damo626 in the shower is good, my favourite is kneeling in the shower I think he wants a blow job then he pisses in my mouth

nice