Favourite Role Play Fantasy

Posted
I’d have to say being kidnapped and put into sex slavery by a couple that enjoys throwing parties. I’m securely bound and all parts of me are used for both male and female pleasure. Kept bound 24/7. When my mouth isn’t needed, I’m gagged.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Always wanted to construct a role play that involves abduction. Imagine it as a group of kinksters coming together telling them about the role play. It involves a pharmaceutical company and a drug that will change sex forever. What they don't disclose is the drug being highly addictive and if you stop taking it you will be condemned to never wanting or desiring sex again. It doesn't stop them from conducting kinky experiments. Some volunteer for the experiments and become agents for the pharmaceutical company sometimes abducting people against their will to be test subjects. The drug is administered through an unorthodox delivery system. The drug is made into a gas and is delivered into the body by the test subject wearing a hood/mask. The mask/hood is kept on during sex. The abductees are turned into true believers of the drug after experiencing being on it during sex and assist in abducting their friends or by luring them in with a party in a house that contains the laboratory. They are brought down to the laboratory where they are strapped into a chair with a hood/mask attached to a device above the chair that lowers the mask/hood onto the person and then delivers the gas. Envision it as something like Monster Garage meets Blair Witch Project. It would require some metal fabrication for the chairs with the "laboratory" in someone's garage,basement, or room. The fabrication is not shown. Just people coming together and trying to make the idea a reality. The Blair Witch Project part of it would just be kinksters using their phones to document the role play and everyone sharing their footage so it can be edited into one fictional dark documentary.