Not many dommes around here?

Posted

I have been on this site before as well as fetlife and don't really remember finding very many genuine dommes that weren't pros or the obvious scam profiles (especially my location). Not to say there aren't real authentic dominant ladies out there but they seem outnumbered by all the young women that want to be subs or interested in sugar relationships (good for them though don't get me wrong or anything). Anyone on here share your stories? Have better luck maybe?

Posted

I get messages from a lot of seemingly VERY naive ones. Like didn't even read the profile to see I'm not into that, thinking they can go straight into a master/slave thing. Like. Oh my god.

Posted

I think, to respect, you've been (back) on this website for 11 hours and made this post 3 hours later.   I don't really think you can get a good grasp within 3 hours.

So, I think first off.  Success.

So there was someone on here I was plotting to meet before covid derailed everything.  In fact, arguably two people (though one I think was strictly going to be a drink) and that second person is someone although I got in contact with through this site, she is no longer on here. Largely due to a lot of the entitled guys ;)

To consider f**life is a difficult one because although I've done different forms of play through ladies on there I met most of them *first* via the local community and munches/events/etc.  and I think the advice I always give is to mix up between online and in person interactions (kinda difficult at the moment as everywhere in the UK is shut - and even when pubs reopen munches and fetish events will fall well out of the rules of what can be permitted) 

I also think passive connections are easier to make than active.    So for example active is scouring profiles and messaging people going "hey, you look nice!" and hoping for the best.  Passive is by posting on forums, in chat interacting with folk and there's points where you can catch each others eyes 

Posted

@eyemblacksheep “plotting” sounds very stalkerish and predatory so I’m going to assume you meant planning.

@BlushingFlush as was pointed out you’re fairly new back to the sight. You won’t know who’s here or not until you delve into the sight and explore. There is a listing of Dommes on the site that may be helpful to find what you’re seeking. I spend time in the lobby and there are quite a few legitimate Dommes in there daily. Maybe check out the chat to see who comes in there and ask them questions for guidance to find what you are seeking. I can name off the top of my head three that I know who are completely available to take on a new subject and half a dozen more who may know someone looking. It’s a process.

Posted

2 hours ago, Leisa said:

There is a listing of Dommes on the site that may be helpful to find what you’re seeking.

Ah yeah I've noticed. But many of them seem to be pros? It can be hard to tell. I don't know why you'd pay for a profile here unless you had a professional interest but admittedly I may not have looked into the situation very closely.

Posted

@BlushingFlush there are many reasons to pay for your subscription on here besides being a professional. Mine is a paid subscription and I’m not a professional submissive. There are many views and avenues that can only be used with a paid subscription. Foremost it allows the site to continue doing what they do to bring this venue to our BDSM society for both the paying and non-paying users. 

Posted (edited)

@Leisa

Sorry, I should have specified being on the domme listing. I'm not talking about paying for your subscription in general. Go through the profiles on there you'll see what I mean.

Edited by Deleted Member
TemptressM
Posted

Most on the list are Pro's because that is the way they make there ***,  there are ways of meeting genuine Domme's on here,  Have you tried the chat room ?  Have you tried looking at some of the profiles and sending a decent message so that its not just deleted? 

You have to remember that the genuine ones that are on here constantly get messages sent about making the subs cum on cam for them, Or can I please be your sub.  That is not what most of us want,  we can find that no problem on any of the sites even the vanilla ones. 

If you are serious about finding a true connection then put some work in. 

Posted
9 hours ago, TemptressM said:

Have you tried looking at some of the profiles and sending a decent message so that its not just deleted? 

You have to remember that the genuine ones that are on here constantly get messages sent about making the subs cum on cam for them, Or can I please be your sub.  That is not what most of us want,  we can find that no problem on any of the sites even the vanilla ones. 

If you are serious about finding a true connection then put some work in. 

What a daft post.

Posted

I think any Domme reading your post and responses would steer well clear of your entitled and rude attitude.

Posted

@Curvykate

My responses to what? Being downspoken and condescended by an arrogant and rude person?

Posted

I don't feel it was condescending - moreso point out the reality.

Posted
3 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I don't feel it was condescending - moreso point out the reality.

Well then you need to re-read the undertones and the implications.

Posted

Agree with eyem. Can’t see where you have been condescended to.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

Agree with eyem. Can’t see where you have been condescended to.

Two people unable to read subtext, then.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

perhaps you could explain why you feel it is condescending ?

Posted

Wow. I’ve been on this site for months and have got to know people. Eyem is one of the most experienced and knowledgeable people on here. But WE are the ones who can’t read undertones?

Posted
4 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

But WE are the ones who can’t read undertones?

Yep.

Posted

You know where the door is...

Posted
2 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

You know where the door is...

Seeing as it's my thread, I'll just have to assume you can find your own way out. Xx

Posted

Sure. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted
3 hours ago, BlushingFlush said:

What a daft post.

Why?

Posted
4 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Why?

First she implies the reason is I don't read the profiles properly and I just send indecent messages that get deleted. Then she says I am just one of the hundred a buck subs that are like "can you make me cum on cam for you" "can I please be your sub". Then she implies I do not put effort into a connection. I thought it was obvious on reading.

Posted

@BlushingFlush You ask for people's thoughts then tell them it's daft? Without pointing out why.

You mentioned in a post about "paying for profiles" and correct it in a later post. My point being thou clarified something you posted, yet you don't allow others to do so?

The beauty of this community is that there are so many different perspectives and eyemblacksheep is one of the most looked up to, respected members here, and Temptress comes across as pretty ***y knowledgeable about Femdom if you read through her posts.

Disagree with a response... so talk about it! People reading may get to make up their own mind about it based on what you say rather than discount your position because you went on the offensive.