PRIDE PUPPY MISSION

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Puppy Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
3 minutes ago, morrychrison said:

How do I get more

I sent you a message with the rules on how to play, as you have not messaged me back I can not send you another message until you reply to mine.  I am happy to help you catch up.

Posted
50 minutes ago, MysteryHottie said:

How do I be a part

I have sent you a message on how to play. The rules are also posted at the top of this forum thread. 

Posted

Clue #14 who's been giving you 🌟🌟

Posted

Clue # 14 Are you under or overrated 😋 look to the ’s and find out 😁

Posted

Clue #14 check out who’s been giving you stars

Posted

That was the easiest to find! I was reading my messages an notifications before I cane to find the pup. But my notifications said I had stars and there was the pup!! 🤣😍

Posted

How do i give away a puppy to a friend?

Posted
1 minute ago, bathguy said:

How do i give away a puppy to a friend?

You can only give a puppy to your friend if they do not have one. 

But here are the details on how to give them away: 

Find a member who does not have a Puppy on their profile,  it will say give away puppy now,  tap on the wording and it will give one of yours away.  Keep a list of where you found the puppies, as the site gives away random ones,  so you need to go back to your treasure chest to look at which one has been given away, work out which day it belongs to and then go back and recollect from where you originally found it.  

Posted
2 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

You can only give a puppy to your friend if they do not have one. 

But here are the details on how to give them away: 

Find a member who does not have a Puppy on their profile,  it will say give away puppy now,  tap on the wording and it will give one of yours away.  Keep a list of where you found the puppies, as the site gives away random ones,  so you need to go back to your treasure chest to look at which one has been given away, work out which day it belongs to and then go back and recollect from where you originally found it.  

Thank you for clarifying this 😀

MasterScorpio
Posted

#14 what do other members think of you it's all about rep

Posted

Anyone know the clue for number 6???

Posted

I am so excited I just found my second puppy! It is so hard to try and find the puppies and I want to get more puppies. I just am having a hard time trying to figure out were they are. So if anyone of you could help me stir in the right direction that would be helpful. 

MasterScorpio
Posted

Just pick a person you might want to get to know and offer the option

MasterScorpio
Posted

That was for 6 also see my other clue message me if still need help

Posted
11 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Clue #14 who's been giving you 🌟🌟

11 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 14 Are you under or overrated 😋 look to the ’s and find out 😁

thanks again you pair of stars haha

Posted

I’m new here, still trying to find my first pup. 

Posted (edited)

Clue # 15  If you don’t follow the code, out the door you will go

***Note there is a tech issue collecting the puppy from the Desktop and Mobile Desktop version of the site and is being looked at, for now you can collect it via the APP. 

Edited by PixieDust
Updated
Posted

Clue #15 you need this code to stay on this site

*Sidenote the puppy works on the app but not on the desktop and or mobile version, hopefully it will be fixed soon*.

Posted

Clue#15. If we all follow these codes and conduct ourselves in the proper manner then this sites more fun for us all

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Not sure why its saying I have already found this puppy when I havent. I have the same problem with number 9.