Shamed Fetish kinks, help!

Ki****

Posted

Sleep sex(consented), with or w/o panties; pussy view from the back; active cumming both men and sex kittens! I've been condemned b4 about these few kinks..now I feel I am fucked up because of that!
Anyone else have similar kink ideas

Posted

The sleep sex as long as its been consented I can't see a problem about it,  

the panties is that along with the sleep sex or do you like wearing them ( again either way,  no problem) 

Not sure what active cumming both men and sex kittens is so cant comment on that. 

At the end of the day as long as your kinks are not illegal and are consensual you should not be made to feel bad about them.

Posted

I dont think its fucked up as long as its constentual.. sleep sex is one of my kinks too!

Posted

It’s all about consent. You need to ask yourself what you think and feel, not others. And understand how well you understand consent. I recommend discussing in detail with your partner all you would do and not stray from it.

You can start off slow where they pretend to sleep and you both can see if you are comfortable and want more.

These are my fantasies to but I would only do them with someone I completely and utterly trust and can share my ***s (I’ve been ***d so I worry it would bring back bad memories).

Posted
17 minutes ago, mumbai482 said:

It’s all about consent.

Exactrly.  It's all about what you and your partner enjoy - it's no-one else's business whatsoever. Along with @TemptressM, if it's consensual, if there's no underage children or small furry ***s - or even big ones - involved, there's no problem. Talk to other people rather than those who try and make you feel bad.

Posted

Thank you for the comments. Being on this site will definitely open and free my mind and ideas, help me express them correctly. I was raised being told sex and ideas like it were shameful and should nvr be talked about...that's bullcrap.

Posted

I really see no problems with anything on that list. Your main guise as you stated is consensual. 

Now if you go round discussing this with Vanilla people rather than the BDSM community then you have a good chance of getting shamed by them. Bless their cotton socks, they do have a rather strict view of what is allowed and not allowed. Often with no logic to it at all.

Alas, I do know of some places online where the "BDSM community" is not a good representation of us. It tends to react a lot like a bunch of Vanilla's who will accept a few things they like and condemn everything else.

As you have seen here the community is really about inclusivity and acceptance. If we want people to accept us and our kinks then we accept them and theirs.

Good for you for out. :thumbsup:

Posted

I see no problems. I'd struggle with sleep sex, Mistress Selene would have to wake me up first 😀. As everyone has said, consent is what matters there.

Posted

While not my kink I still wouldn’t have a problem with it being someone else’s. If we judge someone within our community how can we ever complain when someone outside judge us. You said it’s consensual and that is what matters most. This doesn’t make you fucked up, it makes you a member of the community that accepts us for who we are and not what our kinks are.

Posted

All these comments are fantastic! Thanks for the understanding. This has really really helped. Thank you.
Any suggestions on how to bring them up w partners?

Posted

It's not something you can just blurt right out, it takes time and trust.  First build that and then sit down and have an honest talk 

• 5 months later...