Boom!

Posted (edited)
On 7/21/2020 at 10:04 PM, Chiana said:

It was supposed to be about rejection. I just pointed out that men will be rejected by women through superficial things. Like if I message a woman on here the chance is they will not reply no matter how that message get put across and that seems to be happening to most men on here. I was trying at the start to say is that nobody even wants to take the time out and talk and find out about that person. People are just judged by a photo. Then it went on to how much effort is made by each person and I said it was supposed to be an equal world but men seem to have to be this impossible check list to get anywhere. My thing would have been if it hadn't gone south was men have a harder time with dating than women and are rejected way more and there comes a point when you have had enough of trying

I understand your point of irritation, Chiana. It is simply the case that men and women who seek a potential partner, judge the other one on appearance. It has always been like that and there is nothing wrong with that either. Now, there is certainly a difference between "in real live occurrence" and "just a photo", but since a photo is all you can give on an online dating site, you have every reason to show a nice photo. I see that many men and women did not spend much effort to take a nice picture and that is a turn off. You did, by the way : ).

The second thing is, you guessed it, a profile. Again, both men and women, barely spend five minutes on this. We then think: “Well, if you don't take the time to take an attractive photo in the first place, and if you don't spend 5 minutes in writing an interesting profile, then why should I spend 5 minutes in you?"

The third thing is the fact that the majority of men just love women and vice versa. Maybe you do not like that, and because I like women myself, I do not like this either, but it's just the way it is. Get used to it!

Finally, the fourth point is that, especially men, can be quite rude in their opening. "Hey, horny bitch! Do want to fuck me?” What is wrong with “Hello! My name is Rose. How are you today? I would like to chat with you, if you like.”

For sure, this will increase your success rate. I promise!

Rose,

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
On 7/21/2020 at 8:01 PM, Chiana said:

Err no I'm not, this is part of the problem, this traditional *you* trying to impress *them* . Sorry but for the last several decades the social engineering we have all received like it or not  has changed things to what is supposed to be an equal world. So where did that go then? Can't have it both ways. My stance now is "what do you bring to the table?" unfortunately it will be more red flags than benefit. I'm happy to stay single for the rest of my life. If someone wants to meet me half way, I would have much respect for them. But that isn't the world we have. And I accept that, but I also won't play  game that is stacked against me

I wasn't sitting at a table with my Mistress. I met her in the park. She was no Mistress. After a while we slept together. The next morning I asked her to dominate me. She thought is over for a eek and then she decoded that she would dominate me. She spanks me and she fucks me with her huge strap-on. I love her and she loves me. She did not reject me. 

Posted
On 7/31/2020 at 1:16 AM, Rose_Sub said:

I understand your point of irritation, Chiana. It is simply the case that men and women who seek a potential partner, judge the other one on appearance. It has always been like that and there is nothing wrong with that either. Now, there is certainly a difference between "in real live occurrence" and "just a photo", but since a photo is all you can give on an online dating site, you have every reason to show a nice photo. I see that many men and women did not spend much effort to take a nice picture and that is a turn off. You did, by the way : ).

The second thing is, you guessed it, a profile. Again, both men and women, barely spend five minutes on this. We then think: “Well, if you don't take the time to take an attractive photo in the first place, and if you don't spend 5 minutes in writing an interesting profile, then why should I spend 5 minutes in you?"

The third thing is the fact that the majority of men just love women and vice versa. Maybe you do not like that, and because I like women myself, I do not like this either, but it's just the way it is. Get used to it!

Finally, the fourth point is that, especially men, can be quite rude in their opening. "Hey, horny bitch! Do want to fuck me?” What is wrong with “Hello! My name is Rose. How are you today? I would like to chat with you, if you like.”

For sure, this will increase your success rate. I promise!

Rose,

Sweet Rose,

You mentioned four points. Very good. You did some thinking.

Let me repeat you four points:

1.       A nice photo

2.       A profile

3.       Liking each other

4.       Men being rude

Chiana did not have a nice photo. Her photo should at least show her full body. Maybe in sexy clothes.

Chiana has decided not to add a description to he profile. I don’t know why she made that decision. I think she can ay a  lot about herself and about what she wants. She is a Mistress. I’m submissive and I’m not free. But  If I had been free I would be interested in her.

True what you say. I all start with liking each other. I met my Mistress in the park.   I wasn’t really interested in her. She invited me to have dinner with her in a restaurant. Then I saw how attractive she is.

I’m not in men. I’m like you. I only feel for certain ladies. I have never had a  boy or a man. I almost hate them.

I think Chiana Is very much OK. No. I’m not saying that’s for her to get in touch with me. But  If she wants to contact me. I will answer her. I will not reject her.

You can also contact me. Rose. We are both submissive and I find you very special.

Kate