Why did you make a profile here?

SweetGodessGp

Posted

I joined the site to learn more about bdsm from experienced people and to get some experience myself. 

Posted

I created yhis profile as im onthe look for a real Mistress to meet or just for online sessions

Posted

i would like to try and experience new things. i am very new to this so i would appreciate any advice or approach as to how best to proceed..

strawberryvitamins
Posted

I joined to learn and lurk on the forums. For a very long time I didn't have an account and the advert to sign up would drive me mad, so signed up in the end. 

Posted

Yeah I know how you feel! I was a lurker too but now I'm giving it a shot. My attitude is whatever happens, happens 👍 there isn't a whole lot of people close to me in Alabama/Tennessee 🙄 but oh well

Posted

I joined a similar site. fetlife. Found out, I really want to go ahead with a long term idea of making a video. On here to see if I can reach more people. Don't know if any good will come of it though.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It was suggested to me by another member. And because of that I've met some great people to chat to one guy in particular. I've asked a lot of questions about different things i wasn't sure about and got good advise. It's not like I can talk to most people I know about this stuff 

Posted

I joined because I wanted to learn about BDSM and to find and talk to like minded people.

In my profile I have put some important details as I wanted to be honest from the start.

Yes I am interested in finding a Dom, but if I find friends along the way then I'm happy with that.

I get a laugh from some of the opening comments I get from people, most get ignored. If you start a conversation and get to know me first then I'm more likely to talk back.

Posted

I joined because ?????????????    yeah right !  Ilike  BDSM  Durrrrrrr

Posted

I had been chatting with one of my friends quite a bit as we supported each other through tough times, and as we talked further she learned of my history and relationship with kink. She was a member here at the time and suggested it would be a good place for me, both from the community aspect and also potentially from a dating perspective as conventional methods of meeting partners had not always worked out well for me.

I resisted for a while but eventually relented - I put my trust in my friend and joined up. It has led to many positive and negative experiences, but I feel more at home here than most other online places I could be so aside from a few little breaks have stuck around. I'm not on here as often as I previously was, but used to find the forums a particularly interesting place where I could contribute.

Posted (edited)

Joined as I love this World and felt alone but wouldn't talk to friends and family about it, still a taboo but I like that too. Happy to talk to total strangers though.

I thought it was a kink social media site, (part way) filled profile because it helps fellow kinks get to know us. Also felt like a requirement, would probably have skipped it otherwise.

Edited by Deleted Member
added
Posted
1 minute ago, Leeds80 said:

I thought it was a kink social media site, (part way) filled profile because it helps fellow kinks get to know us. Also felt like a requirement, would probably have skipped it otherwise.

Blank profiles don't encourage conversation. 

Profiles are one of the first things I look at. Something to connect with, something to message about.

Saves answering the "what you into?" line over and over and over... read my profile! Aaarrggghhhh!

Posted
1 minute ago, Bounty said:

Profiles are one of the first things I look at. Something to connect with, something to message about.

Saves answering the "what you into?" line over and over and over... read my profile! Aaarrggghhhh!

Most people on sites like this lurk in the bushes and read, not bothered about a profile, we are all different.

I will keep adding to mine bit by bit.

PS love your bath photographs - simple but intimate.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Leeds80 said:

Most people on sites like this lurk in the bushes and read, not bothered about a profile, we are all different.

I will keep adding to mine bit by bit.

PS love your bath photographs - simple but intimate.

What do you read?

Glad you like the bath pics.... thank you 😊

Posted
On 7/31/2020 at 7:22 PM, Koby said:

Not everyone is here to meet someone. I am not 100% sure but this site has the feel of a social media site.

it's a bit of both, yes I want to meet, but its also great for support from like minded people, and lots of advice

Posted

I joined to chat to others, make friends and hoped to meet a dominant I could form a relationship with. Rather than just more play partners. So I was careful to write my profile to appeal to those who might want the same. I’ve come across a fair few men who just think it’s a dating site because of how’s it’s promoted IMO. 🙄 Anyone who is serious about kink will create a profile and read others’. Again, in my opinion 😁. (And I have found my dominant but not on here)

Posted
32 minutes ago, Bounty said:

still doesn't work, thought my profile was quite obvious but that still seems to be the most common opening line-what r u into?

Posted
17 minutes ago, Bounty said:

What do you read?

Glad you like the bath pics.... thank you 😊

I read looking for the little things people enjoy, the things that relax them, that get them in the mood and for the certain details a partner does that makes all the difference in if the session is just okay or explosive.

So share them ......

I am not concerned with the in/outs of the acts as for me it is the mental side, that's why the erotic fiction and poetry are the gold.

Posted

At first I got pranked and somehow ended up on here not knowing what this is all about and got scared and felt strange. Nevertheless, my first d/s relationship caused me to have piqued interest of everything on here and beyond. Everything went well until it didn't. I thought I would not go back on here but I did as somehow I got drawed back on here and ended up having some casual fun to meeting disastrous d/s setting  the not so serious kind and possibly been misled to a cliff. Then I had another chance giving myself -  happiness. I ended up giving in after a a funny , friendly and warm guy kept persisting me to be his. I wanted him to be happy and proud of me  despite my flaws and insecurity. I don't know when and how everything changed but we did and we cant go back. Now Imma not sure why I am really still on here, I guess to learn and experience more about BDSM despite myself holding back to be a submissive or enter into any relationship to anyone at the moment. Even so I attempted running away from BDSM but I always come back to become more experience in BDSM and try to grow with strength and learn from the past because I know BDSM is something that intertwines my life.   

Posted

I have fetishes that I keep fantasizing about, and hope to possibly meet somebody to fulfill those fantasies when I move to Texas next year

• 4 months later...
NylonLover74
Posted (edited)

I wanted to meet and talk to others who share similar tastes as I. If I find someone local who wants to hook up and have some fun, that would be awesome but not a necessity.

Edited by NylonLover74
whosyour69er
Posted
On 7/31/2020 at 1:34 PM, TammyNatalia said:

Posted

make some new friends laughs and banter thankfully done that :)

Posted

Mainly to discuss fantasies with like minded people, vid/pic swap etc but also in the hope of meeting someone for ltr.