Why did you make a profile here?

SweetGodessGp

SweetGodessGp
Posted

Did you make your profile for fun or just to cyber surf n cyber sex? Why take the time out to fill out a profile of you have no interest in meeting people?

Posted

Not everyone is here to meet someone. I am not 100% sure but this site has the feel of a social media site.

Posted

Some people just like to meet someone online, maybe for online sex or just chat etc...

I think as regards myself, I would rather keep all possibilities open.  I don't think I have much chance of meeting anyone on this site, partly because of my age, but it's nice just to have a profile, to chat and post things on the forum sometimes, and to just have that connection from home that I would otherwise not have.  

Posted

Mines just to say a little about myself, and it's better to get to know that have everything handed to you on a plate.  I find it a tad annoying that people just see "ohh kink kink what do you do" and not getting to know one another....a tad superficial, so i keep mine as minimally descriptive kinkwise as possible.

It does help a little to guide people in the right direction, showing a little of similar interests to interact with.

Posted

I wanted to chat to other kinky people.

Posted

I came on here to learn and chat with other people in the community. I filled out my profile since I find it helpful for people to know a bit about me. 

I think there’s been a huge clash since they started marketing the site as a dating site as people come on wanting to meet and hook up and there’s a solid core of people who aren’t looking for that at all. To each their own. Usually they have listed on their profile what they’re looking for though (cyber sex, kinky dates, friends, networking, etc). 

Posted

Yes i have noticed that since it seems more like a kinky dating site, I get more unsolicited "be my slave" messages.  Quel surprise.

Posted

I'm here to chat/engage/be amused/encounter people I normally wouldn't come across/annoy the fakes and scammers who dare to enter an otherwise great site/ to learn/ if I meet someone, then that's a bonus. But I find it very difficult at my age to meet people I don't really know anything about. I wouldn't want to embarrass them or myself. Having said that, if someone wanted to meet me, I'd probably go just to be polite if there was some kind of connection. There are many types of people in here, probably each with various reasons to have signed up. I find the diversity a wonderful thing.

statictickler
Posted

I did come here looking for others who were into my kinks and fetishes or had similar enough interests that we can bond and become friends. I also came here looking to meet people in person. But honestly this site isnt holding up for me very much.

Posted

I'm here mainly to meet like minded kinky people for friendship and love to read and reply on the forum. I filled out my profile so that a blank profile wouldn't give people the impression that I am seeking a Dom. Left blank I get way more unsolicited dick pics that after I had filled it in. When the right people read my profile and messages me interested in what I am looking for then I think it was worth me writing.

Posted

Initially... I was looking for new, local, play partners - at the time I'd been a bit shit for luck and thought I'd look at other sites.   But, I dunno.  I enjoy the forums.

Posted

I came on this site about 4 years ago following a sub I met into another fetish Canadian based site. It was ok until few month ago with a new degeneration of not really so substantial type. Very selfish oriented I would say. I had found 2 live subs on here, so it’s a hit and miss if you are looking for a real submissive. I am not the chat type, I use the forum few times but  I found the site very small and too many time like aquarium effect 🐠! I don’t think I will renew my subscription soon. 

Posted

Can the originator of the question answer it?(Sweetgrassgp). There will be thousands of differing reasons to join.Whats yours and why hasn't it worked for you. My two pennies worth is that the sex in a relationship I want just isn't Vanilla, so here i am, always hoping!

Posted

To learn, about myself and others. To seek the truth of who I am and to find knowledge and peace, I never found it in vanilla. To find fun and friends which I have but mainly to find a partner who matches my "weird" and wishes to explore together. With patience all achievable on this site 😊

Posted

I made a profile with the intention to meet new people but so far it seems to be nothing but scammers. I had one woman say she lives in Dallas then says she’s out of town and I I want to see her I’ll have to app her or a steam card whatever that is. But regretting making a profile

naughtychainmaker
Posted

I've found many women who like it when I tie them up. Never found one who had the same gusto for tying me up.

I doubt this will work any better, but one can try. Just for fun, not scene.

Plus I want to put my chain-nudes on the internet - here I am

Posted

I have a twofold reason. I need/want a relationship that's more than plain vanilla and that's hard to say on regular sites. So i was hoping to maybe find someone close to me. But i also like to learn about others with the same needs as myself and conversely, to know the opposite of what I need so i can give what they need. So a relationship and friends is what I want from here.

Posted

Figured that it would be cool to actually try this stuff that I've only ever seen online, sadly the profiles around me seem to be dead

• 1 month later...
Asmokingdude128
Posted

Im here secretly because Im married. I have a smoking fetish. I have never found someone who is interested in that, wife included. I would live to meet someone who thought smoking was sexy and indulge me in ky fetish. 

Posted

I'm here cos i like this Bdsm world and way of life for first. Sure I would like to find someone to relation online, but my dreamer mind is different of the reality lol. Few guys wanna something deeper than sexting and i dont have patience for them. Talk about sex is good, but ALL the time just wanna this, not my style. My photos call them and they think im a kind of tropical easy camgirl. I'm not. I'm just exibicionist and love my body after many many years thinking I was ugly and no sexy. I expose myself yes and i'm not your babe or your dear or your hun. I love all articles and stories that people here write (i like to write too and i'm doing this every week). I'm here to learn about this fantastic world and discover more about myself either. In real life i dont talk about my dominant prefrences and after my divorce, i wanna live with this side of me in complete. 

We world are in lockdown and Fetish site is saving me of  the neurosis that comes sometimes of the people. Incredible, but i think we in this site are no neurothics like "normal"  people who i know in real :)

Posted

I am very into the idea of bdsm and being a brat 😜 but I have no knowledge of the scene or lifestyle beyond what I know I like lol. I want to meet new people like me and find local munches and event but there don’t seem to be any in my area. Most likely due to covid. But I’m dying to learn more 😩

Posted
16 hours ago, Ashvan0119 said:

I am very into the idea of bdsm and being a brat 😜 but I have no knowledge of the scene or lifestyle beyond what I know I like lol. I want to meet new people like me and find local munches and event but there don’t seem to be any in my area. Most likely due to covid. But I’m dying to learn more 😩

yeah, munches are pretty much off due to covid.  It's also a pretty bad time to try to meet up with folk.

So, take it as an opportunity to slowly build knowledge online :) 

Posted (edited)

Good Question.

To chat with likeminded folk mostly and to maybe, if i'm lucky, get to meet someone likeminded.

For me this site is better than any dating site because of the interaction.

...and I don't really do cyber or pic swaps. Not that there is anything wrong with that for those that enjoy it.

If you are here for dating then checking out the BDSM dating ads is your best bet. Then look at how often those with ads log on. It'll give you a perspective on how small the pond is for active users with ads. Good luck.

Edited by oldfellow
added a thought
Posted

Because I had things I wanted to do and no one to talk about them too, so glad I did some great people on here made some friends along the way