Beautiful art of Gender Bending ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍

Posted

I'm fascinated and enthralled by matters of the non binary!! 

"Women be Women and men be men" has limited place in our community. 

Women exploring roles of sexual Dominance traditionally held by men.  Women who identify as asexual, semi sexual,  sapio sexual,  transsexual, bi sexual, non binary. 

Men exploring the same with sissification, feminisation, cross dressing.

From exploring clothes,  behaviours,  privileges, challenges of other genders,  we seek to understand to grow to enlighten ourselves. 

I identify as a sapio pan sexual poly Domme. Which is the most amazing place I've yet to find myself on my path,  I feel liberated to explore kink and love and care for those I feel most connected to with no shame or guilt. 

I would love to hear about your gender bending,  what does it mean for you? Does the kink community accept you? Do you face prejudice here? A hierarchy? Do you find yourself liberated on your exploration and journey of self discovery? Have you reached it and feel happy and satisfied? How do you plan to progress your journey?

Tell me if you like wearing frilly knickers or have swung the full pendulum of living your life as your identied gender, other than that which you were born?

Don't be shy....

💋🔥💋

Posted

Preaching radical acceptance and love... whats more beautiful then that.

Posted
2 hours ago, Laurah said:

*wiggles in vague non-binary-ness xx

I love your wiggles 😘

Posted
35 minutes ago, Meowmowmeow said:

Preaching radical acceptance and love... whats more beautiful then that.

Thank you 😘

Posted

Lovely writing fire.

For me finding this community has been a real blessing and is my sanctuary. For years I knew I was attracted to the more feminine things in life but I didn't understand what it all ment and always felt something was missing and I wasn't happy with myself I needed to know what it was and why. I have been through some pretty dark times because of it and I needed to understand it. I eventually found this place after doing lots of research trying to understand it.

Being able talk to people about my feelings, needs, cravings and find out more about crosscrossing, ***d feminization, sissification without being judged was amazing, i no longer feel like im a weirdo or freak, this community has helped me explore my kinks and discover new ones on the way, it's built my confidence greatly and my I've learnt so much, it allows me the escapism from the pressures of rl it allows me to embrace my feminine self which I do as much as possible.

There have been bumps in the road but we get those it's how we recover and move forward that's important. I have noticed as a sissy in this community is that there seems to be an undercurrent of hierarchy and sissies being seen at the bottom of the the ladder, I must stress however that I haven't come across any prejudice. I find the hierarchy thing quite sad the because all the friends I've made here are very open minded and have always treated me on equal terms regardless of my kinks. 

We are all individuals and special, this should be celebrated. 

I'm still on my journey and hope to find that special person I can share my kinks intimately with, while I wait I will continue to enjoy the community here and love my frilly panties and pretty girly dresses and the other delightful toys etc.

I was looking forward to going to my first fetish events this year however covid had put a stop on that but I have been able to meet to special friends from here which was fabulous. To me the future is bright and although I'm sure there will be ups  and downs along the way I shall endeavour to look for the positives in life.

Posted

It all started in my young ***s trying on womens clothing . Guess it's still in there somewhere as I have been put in heels and serpender before getting fucked 🙃

Posted

But cress dressing is not something I thing of doing unless the domme makes me

Posted

But for me gender bending will  a only be encouraged by a strong  connection with a domme . I have  been talking with a bi sissy but not gone forword as yet with anything

Posted

I'm a cis male, though very different from the standard man. But in my roleplays, I play all genders. From my partners' feedback, my female characters are believable.

I crossdressed only once in my 16s, when I was fooling around with my cosplayer ***, and my body still kinda looked like a living human. My thin figure allowed me to fit most female clothes. Though my *** still said I was creepy. xD

Posted

A tribute to how beautiful fluidity can be if we normalize it.

Posted

So 🔥.......

Metal ain't no freakin sissy boy......

Which is exactly why i want putting in a pink dress with pigtails and nose freckles!

Posted

Fluidic,liquid,dynamic,empathic,sensual human being.....non bias unconditional,free to Be!

associated elective states

internal Infernal debates

ice crack'd ,skates

love's rages,hates

balanced truths,rates

Sleeve:Heart.States

peace Lov3=equates

sensual lust,demon-strates

climatic passion,consumates

Joy.....Hope......Relates

🙏🔥🌀🌊💚🙏

Posted
12 minutes ago, Boldbald said:

Fluidic,liquid,dynamic,empathic,sensual human being.....non bias unconditional,free to Be!

associated elective states

internal Infernal debates

ice crack'd ,skates

love's rages,hates

balanced truths,rates

Sleeve:Heart.States

peace Lov3=equates

sensual lust,demon-strates

climatic passion,consumates

Joy.....Hope......Relates

🙏🔥🌀🌊💚🙏

brilliant bold.

just brilliant 

Posted

Thank you all for contributing... I'll continue to seek to understand and explore all of it!! 💋🔥💋

Posted
8 hours ago, METALSIR said:

brilliant bold.

just brilliant 

Thank you so much🙏

That means a lot to me.

Posted
9 hours ago, Boldbald said:

Thank you so much🙏

That means a lot to me.

Bless you BoldBald.... See you soon x