BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
17 minutes ago, Lillyth said:

Please can someone tell me how you gift a puzzle piece to someone?

If you go to the profile of someone that hasnt got any, scroll to where it says 'this person has found 0 click here to gift them one' xx

Posted

I've done as well as last time 1 piece 😂

Posted
13 minutes ago, TJ_Pup said:

If you go to the profile of someone that hasnt got any, scroll to where it says 'this person has found 0 click here to gift them one' xx

Thank you lovely ❤

Posted
1 hour ago, Lillyth said:

Go to their profile... if they haven't found a piece near the top of there page you will have some purple writing u click asking you to gift 

Posted
2 hours ago, Lillyth said:

You can click on the profile if they don't already have one,you can click on that part it regifts it x

Posted

OOOOOOH A NEW HUNT 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Posted
2 hours ago, YourAngelBaby said:

What are puzzle pieces? I got the handcuffs

The puzzle pieces are the handcuffs.  Each time we have a new Treasure Hunt  game start up like this one, we have a new theme to find, this time around with this Treasure Hunt we are searching for Kinky cuffs for the next 24days. 

Posted
1 hour ago, DaveT99599 said:

And how exactly this works?

59 minutes ago, DaveT99599 said:

Are there clues on how to hunt for the kinky cuffs?

Please see below the instructions on how to play and clues can be found in this forum thread.  New clues will posted each day. 

On 2020-11-26 at 00:44, Annalou said:

How does it work?

• Every day from December 1 until December 24, I will hide one puzzle piece around the FET universe
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Black Swan Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a pice you can collect it (and points) again.

How do you win the Black Swan Treasure Hunt? 

Three winners will be gifted with treats from Black Swan Designz, including hand and feet cuffs and a collar 🙌 The three most active players will be upgraded to VIP. Channel your inner black swan now 😏

Posted

Helo.i clicked it but still coneing up i havent found any.any lovely people can helo or know y

Posted
4 minutes ago, Muffdiver21 said:

Helo.i clicked it but still coneing up i havent found any.any lovely people can helo or know y

Have sent you a message 

Posted
13 hours ago, Mz_Whiplash said:

Go to their profile... if they haven't found a piece near the top of there page you will have some purple writing u click asking you to gift 

Thank's Whip xxx

NaughtyBabygirlx
Posted

Love a good treasure hunt!! Thanks guys xx

Posted

Clue # 2  Tis the season for giving and who doesn’t love opening a surprise, I know I sure do !!!!  😁

Posted (edited)

Clue #2 give one of these 🎁 and you might get one back!!!!

Edited by lil-monster
Posted

#2 Giving is more rewarding than receiving .... it is for me :)