BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

I think this is getting confusing for clue #2 so all I can say is, it's not technically about giving the gift just maybe have a scroll through them and you'll come across one that you will definitely wanna receive!!! Hope this helps!!! 

Posted

Hay Hay Hay!!!!!! I am so thrilled to have found the clue to #2 it was exhilarating!!!!

Posted
16 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

I think this is getting confusing for clue #2 so all I can say is, it's not technically about giving the gift just maybe have a scroll through them and you'll come across one that you will definitely need!!! Hope this helps!!! 

Thanks Lil for your help.  That was real hard for me!  Lol.

Posted
2 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

Thanks Lil for your help.  That was real hard for me!  Lol.

You're welcome glad I could help! 🎁

Posted

This one is so confusing please someone help

Posted
17 minutes ago, Bigben69of said:

This one is so confusing please someone help

Sent you a message

Posted

fun hunt! I found the 2nd! thanks lil-monster for the hint :)

Posted
8 minutes ago, italianM said:

fun hunt! I found the 2nd! thanks lil-monster for the hint :)

Aw yay glad you found it and you're welcome.

Posted

A clue for those looking at the gift section for clue 2  - SCROLL to the BOTTOM.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

Thank you @lil-monster for getting me started! X

Aw you're welcome!!! ❤️

Posted

i assume it is one per day, can you also claim previous days?

Posted
1 hour ago, Oralfixsation said:

i assume it is one per day, can you also claim previous days?

The beauty of the game, is anyone can join in at any point in time during the 24 days the game is available for.  If you are starting midway through, you are able to use the clues in this forum thread and go back and collect previous days.  One new kinky cuff will be released each day at 9am UK time with clues posted here in this thread shortly thereafter until there are 24 in total. 

Posted
27 minutes ago, atascadero910 said:

How u play

You will find the details on how to play below

On 11/26/2020 at 12:44 AM, Annalou said:

How does it work?

• Every day from December 1 until December 24, I will hide one puzzle piece around the FET universe
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Black Swan Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a pice you can collect it (and points) again.

How do you win the Black Swan Treasure Hunt? 

Three winners will be gifted with treats from Black Swan Designz, including hand and feet cuffs and a collar 🙌 The three most active players will be upgraded to VIP. Channel your inner black swan now 😏

Posted

Speaking of giving gifts, is it possible to give someone a kinky cuff if they have already have one?

Posted
Just now, Bons said:

Speaking of giving gifts, is it possible to give someone a kinky cuff if they have already have one?

No sorry, you can only gift a pair of Kinky cuffs to a member who does not have any. 

Posted

I'm new to this forum. Where does one find the clues?

Posted
9 minutes ago, RUEZ2PLZ said:

I'm new to this forum. Where does one find the clues?

Welcome to the forum.  The clues for this treasure hunt are located in this forum thread. It is just a matter of scrolling backwards and looking for the Clue numbers.  If you are using the Desktop or Mobile Desktop versions of the site via your browser, there a shortcut at the top of page, which is a clue glossary list with links directly to each days clues.  If you are on the FET APP you will still need to scroll back through this forum thread to find each days clues.  Hope this helps.  

Posted

Clue # 3  Need something stronger than a pair of Kinky cuffs :handcuffs: the nawti corner works a treat  😋

Posted

# Santa is not coming in you are on this list

Posted

#3  being naughty, you are on this list

Posted

Clue #3 be good and nice to me and I may just keep you off this naughty list!!!!