BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
9 minutes ago, ScottyScot said:

Hey. What’s all this treasure stuff about?

Attached below explains the Treasure Hunt and how to play.

On 11/26/2020 at 12:44 AM, Annalou said:

Are you the BLACK SWAN of the group? 🖤 Welcome to the Black Swan Designz Treasure Hunt 2020 🦢 Here's your new mission! Search the FET universe far and wide to find the kinky cuffs hiding in plain sight.

How does it work?

• Every day from December 1 until December 24, I will hide one puzzle piece around the FET universe
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Black Swan Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a pice you can collect it (and points) again.

How do you win the Black Swan Treasure Hunt? 

Three winners will be gifted with treats from Black Swan Designz, including hand and feet cuffs and a collar 🙌 The three most active players will be upgraded to VIP. Channel your inner black swan now 😏

Posted

Clue # 5  It’s all about the detail, time for you to get personal  

Posted

Clue #5 🎶let's get personal, personal. I wanna get personal, let me get to know you.🎶

Posted
3 hours ago, MishkaBaire said:

If you give away cuffs, can you find them again?

Yes you can.  But I am really bad at doing that.  

Posted

Personally, I think I’m getting the hang of this!

Posted

Any yous loveley people can help with no 4 .i have looked and looked and still cant find it x

Posted
8 minutes ago, ScottyScot said:

I have no idea what to do!!

7 minutes ago, Muffdiver21 said:

Any yous loveley people can help with no 4 .i have looked and looked and still cant find it x

Have sent you both a message 

Posted
27 minutes ago, ScottyScot said:

I have no idea what to do!!

If you go to page 1 of this thread the rules to the treasure hunt will be there..  there have been 5 cuffs found to date.. lots of clues to help you locate them.  If you are struggling to find them, say so in here and we will help you.  Gl 

Posted

I very much love how these treasure hunts show us all the glory of Fetish.com

#4 read all about it! Or why not make your own story 😇

Posted

Thanks for the clues folks, I've caught up, ya,x

Posted

Thank you Fetish.com for a fun opportunity , great experiences due to your courtesy. 

Posted

Well that was easier this time.  Thanks everyone, for the clues.

Posted
1 hour ago, Gabrielle_01 said:

Eeek 😧 I need help!

message me if you want 

Posted
50 minutes ago, Gothkitten7 said:

What are the clues :3

your personal fetish naughty list

Posted

Got it - that took longer this time lol xx