BLACK SWAN TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Kinky Cuff Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, sensualsub said:

Much fun! ☺️ Only problem I found a clue but it's not showing my cuff on my list. 🤔 Waaaaaa! He he he

Happy to give you hand to find the one you are missing but you will need to message me, as you haven't responded to a previous message from me which means I can't message you again for 90 days. 

Posted
2 hours ago, NewbieEm12 said:

Ahhhhhh I’ve only found 13

If you would like a hand catching up or finding the ones you are stuck on, you are welcome to message me

Posted

Please help on 2, 4 and 14 I'm stuckkkkk

Posted
12 minutes ago, secretsub94 said:

Please help on 2, 4 and 14 I'm stuckkkkk

Have sent you a message 

Posted
1 hour ago, fallbug20 said:

Can’t find 2,4,15,16,20 please help

#2 send a gift, this is better to give in person, 

#4 this thread is personal as it starts with you.

#15 I use numbers and letters for mine and keep it secret, don't forget this because you will have to do..*this*

#16 conduct yourself within the code 

#20 if you don't follow rules your out

Posted

🙏 huge thanks to @PixieDust,this has been a fab treasure hunt...life,love n Unity🙏🐺

Posted
28 minutes ago, Mz_Whiplash said:

#2 send a gift, this is better to give in person, 

#4 this thread is personal as it starts with you.

#15 I use numbers and letters for mine and keep it secret, don't forget this because you will have to do..*this*

#16 conduct yourself within the code 

#20 if you don't follow rules your out

Thank you

Posted

Clue # 24 Happy Kinkmas to all and to all a good night ……. last one in please turn out the lights!!!

Ho! Ho! Ho!   🎄🎅🎁🎄

Posted

Clue #24 here it is the last clue, merry kinkmas to everyone!!! 🎄🎅🎄🎅.......who was the last one to check you out??

Posted

Clue #24.. who was last to check me out???

Posted

Saying I've already found it but it's not showing up!

Posted

Full house #24 out #24 Thank you to everyone who has helped with the clues

Posted
Just now, Bounty said:

Saying I've already found it but it's not showing up!

It's a tricky one, thats all Im going to say for now 😁 and its not the one you have already found

Posted

yay - 24/24 - got them all.  I really liked that treasure hunt, thanks for all the cryptic clues, some cuffs were harder to find than others but got them all

Wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all x