The Girl In The Mirror

Sa****

Posted

A valuable, insightful and heart warming introspective piece.

I hope the future brings further tales of positive self-development along with a suitably swift and comfortable chariot, so you may continue your inspirational journey together with the style and ease you both deserve.

X X 

Posted
1 hour ago, Psuedom said:

A valuable, insightful and heart warming introspective piece.

I hope the future brings further tales of positive self-development along with a suitably swift and comfortable chariot, so you may continue your inspirational journey together with the style and ease you both deserve.

X X 

Thank you so much, your feedback was wonderful and insightful.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
2 hours ago, ladyRedd said:

This is beautiful Sara ☺️

Thank you so much Redd

Posted

@Sara-Secrets,

Thank you! I don’t know how hard it was for you to post something like this. It’s a huge help for me. I don’t know how express the magnitude of it. All I can say for now is it was perfect and something I needed to read! So, thank you again! 😊😢😊

Posted
On 12/17/2020 at 8:39 AM, Tiffa said:

@Sara-Secrets,

Thank you! I don’t know how hard it was for you to post something like this. It’s a huge help for me. I don’t know how express the magnitude of it. All I can say for now is it was perfect and something I needed to read! So, thank you again! 😊😢😊

Thank you so much for the wonderful words. It was pretty hard for me but with the help of my Sir and friends I went for it. It humble me to know that it has touched you so deeply. Thank you again 

• 5 months later...
lolli-leigh
Posted
On 11/28/2020 at 6:18 PM, Sara-Secrets said:

As I walk up to the room, there are two looking glasses. I go to the first one and look through it. 

What I see is an insecure woman, high maintenance, she needs reassurance from her partner and wants to have a different body size.

She looks weak to me;  It makes me sad and I want to look away. After seeing what I saw in the first looking glass, I am not sure I want to look through the second one. I take a deep breath, and steeled myself, and look through it, I am shocked at what I see. 

I see this beautiful woman, with a beautiful radiant smile. She looks confident and strong. As I look harder through the glass I realized three things, and I am shocked to my core. That is the same woman I saw from the first looking glass. How can this be? How can she look so different?

As I am staring at her, I see him walk through the door; I see him light up at the sight of her. You can see the love he has for her. That’s when I realized I am looking at myself and I am looking through his looking glass.

As I walk away, I thought "Why is the way I see myself so different from the way he sees me? Why did I only see the negative stuff about me?"

That’s when I realized that sometimes we need to see ourselves through someone else’s eyes, someone that loves us, to see the beauty that is within us. 

I stop in my tracks and turn around and run back to the first looking glass, and now I can see that beautiful woman from the second looking glass, I still see all the negative stuff, but it’s muted. 

I smile to myself as I walk away with more confidence. Seeing yourself from a fresh perspective can make a world of difference. 

Learn to love yourself and see yourself as those that love you do.

beautiful words and so true xx 

Posted
Thursday at 01:36 AM, leigh-8980 said:

beautiful words and so true xx 

Thank you

Posted
Thursday at 07:15 AM, Rajdom said:

So true lovely 😊

Thank you Raj