I have a question for dominants

Subslave801

Posted

Hello I’m new to this site and not sure if this is the right place or the right question but I have a question for all dominants out there I appreciate if a few of you help me understand the issue. 
So my master and I used to talk on the phone, skype and he used to tell me take pictures for him but these all stopped for a few months now. We skyped once after that but it was my request and he didn’t order me to do anything like he used to do in previous skype sessions. I have talked about it with him why he doesn’t give me tasks anymore and he said because he didn’t want to interfere with my work but I didn’t change jobs I have the same job that I had when I met him I’m really concerned and confused of why this is happening

Posted
Only he knows the answer to that but it sounds to me like he stopped enjoying it. Did he meet someone? Perhaps a real life relationship or even another online slave? We could all hypothesise but only he truly knows.
Posted
Based on the facts, it seems to me he has lost interest. His reasons really don’t add up in my view. Perhaps it is time for you to move on and find another Dominant?
Posted

Hello mistress what do you do too bad men

Posted (edited)

Hey subslave

You need to call him out as to me it sounds like an excuse. You need to tell him that if he is unable to fulfil his role you need to end it. After all a good D/s interaction is about both sub and Dom being on the same page .you hold all the power don't forget this. He should have a understanding of what you require I don't know the back ground so Im unable to comment on a specific dynamic as every one is different. But communicate firmly that this is not an adequate explanation and he needs to explain fully then you can make a desision. C

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

sounds like it's not you, it's him - but he's using you as an excuse especially if it's been months and nothing has changed.   Sadly, it might be time to move on.

SirDominateYou
Posted

Then he isn't a real DOM if he dont want to have you obey him even if just on skype...I  love to order a woman to make herself cum on skype or send me a video...would rather be in person.

Posted

Sorry to say it but sounds like he's had his jollies at your expense and has moved on without a care in the world 

Posted

he's probably found someone else.

rude of him to use you and dump you without any explanation but that's what the internet is like mostly. better luck next time with someone else, hopefully they'll genuinely respect you enough to be honest with you.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
As a dominant that has had a couple of long distance internet D/S relationships, sometimes it can be hard and the distance can create a lot of frustration and sometimes it is too much for one or both of the parties. Is this the first time that he has been in a LDR? It’s also important that things are kept fresh and interesting when in a LDR and some Doms may not have the imagination for it. I think you may have to just ask him outright about what he wants and where he sees things going and if it’s not what you want, then unfortunately you need to move on. I wish you the best