I NEED ADVICE ON A TOUGH SUBJECT... prejac

Posted

I won't go into the whole story here,  because it is in my profile.  But, essentially,  my wife/Dom has health issues that bar all sex drive for her.

I have been granted permission to find play partners. However, she wants total control of my side of the equation. I can find a boyfriend,  girlfriend,  trans, or fetish aficionado. With one caveat...

She wants to make certain I can't date normal/vanilla. She wants me unable to cheat our arrangement without deep embarrassment.  She wants to condition me to be a panty boy and a "minute man" or "prejac."

She wants me conditioned to cum in my pants when she tells me to. She also wants me unable to cum unless she tells me to do it in my pants.

This doesn't bar play. She wants me to play,  just not to cum without het say so. I can use my mouth,  clothes, toys etc all I want.

She wants me to find resources on how she can quickly train me to be a premature ejaculator on command. To be her prejac. Oh...and cages are not an option. She hates them.

Any prejac suggestions are welcome.

Posted

How do you feel about her  prejac demands? Are you happy to comply to prejac?

Posted
On 12/17/2020 at 11:06 PM, Curvykate said:

How do you feel about her demands? Are you happy to comply?

As a switch, my first impulse is  to defy this prejac thing. I won't lie. But I accept the parameters of our overall arrangement.  I want her to be secure in the decision to let me play.  So, I try to view this prejac agreement as no different than having to call for permission.  I just don't know how to do it on this level.

Posted

I have a really high sex drive and my wife has unknowingly over the years conditioned me to be a prejac by herself having a very low sex drive. I get so sexually frustrated that when she is open to having sex, which she only does to please me I often cum so quickly, even by her just stoking my cock and balls, or by the thrill of licking her pussy. I never used to be like that when we first met, she has trained me to be submissive, prejac over time without me realising.

Posted
On 12/18/2020 at 2:20 AM, Masterswitch1971 said:

As a switch, my first impulse is  to defy. I won't lie. But I accept the parameters of our overall arrangement.  I want her to be secure in the decision to let me play.  So, I try to view this as no different than having to call for permission.  I just don't know how to do it on this level.

Prejac very different than asking for permission. Hugely. She’s asking you to become a great deal more submissive than you are now to her. Technically, I’m sure being a prejac is possible but I don’t have any expertise in this area. Emotionally, I do wonder if you will chafe at these restrictions and resent them (and possibly her) in time. Before you agree, please think very carefully about how you might feel.

Posted
On 12/18/2020 at 8:31 PM, Curvykate said:

It is very different than asking for permission. Hugely. She’s asking you to become a great deal more submissive than you are now to her. Technically, I’m sure it’s possible but I don’t have any expertise in this area. Emotionally, I do wonder if you will chafe at these restrictions and resent them (and possibly her) in time. Before you agree, please think very carefully about how you might feel. 

I see what you are saying. I have never been fully submissive to any but her. Any other submission was either me training another in the use of *** tools, or known to be momentary play.

She has always been my only "Dom." And this new prejac arrangement requires a higher level of trust. For both of us. For me, it is about wanting her to be completely comfortable. 

For her, the prejac is wanting to have that little bit of mental control even when I'm "playing away from home."

But I do see what you are saying. 

Posted
On 12/19/2020 at 12:22 AM, Masterswitch1971 said:

I see what you are saying. I have never been fully submissive to any but her. Any other submission was either me training another in the use of *** tools, or known to be momentary play.

She has always been my only "Dom." A d this new arrangement requires a higher level of trust. For both of us. For me, it is about wanting her to be completely comfortable. 

For her, I think it is wanting to have that little bit of mental control even when I'm "playing away from home."

But I do see what you are saying. 

Perhaps more conversation about this prejac arrangement is needed? When you wrote at the start it sounded as though the demands were all hers and you felt you had to comply.  But submission has to be within your boundaries. Is this?

Posted
On 12/22/2020 at 11:12 PM, Curvykate said:

Perhaps more conversation is needed? When you wrote at the start it sounded as though the demands were all hers and you felt you had to comply.  But submission has to be within your boundaries. Is this?

In general. Yes. I have been her submissive for about 7 years. There are controls other than prejac  that she has. Clothing, protocols, etc. 

Posted

This prejac thing will be new. But I have gone so far as to wear certain clothes, and jewelry. This would be a new level of control. I am willing to try it.

Posted

I’m glad you hear you’re happy with it. This is what matters!

• 2 years later...
Posted

Old thread, but I get a kick out of it when some guy posts what is clearly his jack-off fantasy, and people believe that it's real.