The Sadist Within Me

Posted

The Sadist - a person who gets pleasure (whether sexual or not) out of the *** or discomfort of others.

Many people have a very warped idea of who and what Sadists really are. Some even think that Sadists are simply covering up abusive behaviour in the guise of S&M. Whilst there are people out there with Sadistic Personality Disorder or who can't control their sadistic urges, I know nothing about these people and, quite frankly, don't want to! There's a lot of misconception about Sadists within the confines of the BDSM community, people who practice sadism in an ethical and controlled way and my hope is that, through this writing, I can dispel some of the myths and ***s.

There are lots of questions that I, and many other sadists get asked on a regular basis: "Why are you a Sadist?", "What does it feel like?", "What are you thinking when you are causing ***?", "What if you're playing with someone who doesn't like ***?", "Are Sadists dangerous?", "How does someone please a Sadist?" and many more. When I'm put on the spot, it's often difficult to explain, so I'm writing this to try and answer some of these questions, although I can't speak for anyone else and others may have differing opinions. What follows, is Mine!

I'm a sadist, there's no denying that fact. Actually, to be more accurate, I have a Sadist within me, I have many other elements that make me "Me", but there is definitely a big sadistic streak. And I'm going to attempt to put into words what that part of me is like and how it feels when My inner Sadist comes out to play.

Whilst virtually every type of suffering will awaken the Sadist within me, there's a line that will never be crossed; I will only get enjoyment out of your suffering, if you're enjoying it too. Whilst I do get a lot of pleasure out of hurting you, I don’t actually want to harm you. What I want is for us to have kinky fun together that may or may not involve some level of ***. But the second that you stop enjoying it, I will stop enjoying it too and the scene will come to an end. This is why before any play begins, we will talk about safewords and I will ensure that you feel comfortable using it and remind you that you must use it if you need to. I may be a Sadist, but I'm still human and I will feel like shit if you allow me to go past your limits. The last thing either of us wants is for anyone to take away a negative experience. I'm a Sadist, not a Psychopath! 

I enjoy being cruel, causing discomfort, embarrassment, *** and even emotional or physical ***. I enjoy creating predicaments, torturing & 'mindfucks' and I get a kick out of scaring, hurting and turning you into a shivering mess, begging and pleading with me to stop the ***. I enjoy the feeling when you've allowed yourself to be restrained in a position over which you have absolutely zero control. I love the look of *** in your eyes when you suddenly realise that I can do literally anything I want to you, and there's nothing you can do about it. You've become my play thing and you can't stop me, although I do love watching you squirm and struggle in a futile attempt to get away.

I relish the intense feeling of the power I have over you, having your life in my hands, having you suffer at my will, sometimes pausing and leaving you waiting, torturously building up the anticipation of what will come next. I love seeing your reactions to whatever it is I'm doing, the flash in your eyes as I deliver the anticipated *** and the look of relief when I give pleasure instead. I love the immense sexual chemistry between us (whether we are in a sexual relationship, or not) and the gratification that comes with fulfilling my sadistic desires whilst allowing you to experience sensations you've never imagined and taking your mind to places that you have only ever dreamt of.

It's almost impossible to describe the level of trust between us that allows us to completely relax and play as we do. Whilst I'm constantly watching your reactions and deciphering whether they telling me to keep going, slow down or stop and checking that things are not getting to the point where you could be injured, I love it when the strong bond between us will allow me to simply 'feel' how you are feeling and knowing that you have given me consent to do what I'm doing. The fact that YOU can stop everything by uttering just one simple word merely adds to the excitement of being able to just let go and enjoy the experience, and each other. 

The fact that you're not necessarily a masochist means I don't always have to deliver physical *** to get enjoyment from your reactions, I can still tease you with sensations, with words and sounds and with other stimuli and this gives me the opportunity to hone my sadistic skills. I get incredible enjoyment in spending lots of time exploring you, finding your buttons, and then using them over and over again to drive you wild. 

I love the fact that your desire satisfy me means you will ask me how to do so, you want to learn about what pleases me and that is seriously hot! But the answer is simple, give yourself to me, submit to my desires, push yourself and trust me to do whatever I want to do to you, safe in the knowledge that I will do nothing to harm you. Look me in the eye, I want to see your eyes when I'm doing things to you, that’s how I read you. Tell me what you would like me to do to you, I want to hear how much you want me to tie you up and hurt you, tell me what a horny little slut you are and how you want me to suspend you by your ankles and whip you into oblivion. Tell me what you need because that helps me create experiences that work for both of us and at the same time fulfil your desires. 

I also love the fact that whist I can do completely unspeakable things to you, hit you, *** you, call you names, humiliate you, push your boundaries and treat you as an object for my pleasure during the scene, the bond between us means that when playtime is over, we get to cuddle up, chill out, and be completely at ease with each other in a supportive and caring environment and we can talk through our experience in detail, discussing what we liked and what we didn’t like, so that next time, our play will be even more intense, can include new experiences and ultimately be even more amazing.  

Finally I love the fact that you know 'Me', not just the big scary Sadist, but you know the rest of me, a complex human being with limits, feelings and emotions who also gets affected by the trials of life and, just like you, needs the chance to switch off for a while. We just happen to do it through the enjoyment of BDSM.

Posted

I very much enjoyed reading this. Thank you. A wonderful insight into sadism.

Posted

Exactly what this wanton slut needs right now

• 1 year later...
Posted
I’m so embarrassed and humiliated by my kinks damn I need fucking help excepting I’m just a dirty filthy dark wicked sub slave coon and I am uncomfortable being a pig pet and nasty sex dog but if I had an instructor I think I would be a nasty perfect black count slut bitch
  • 10 months later...
Posted

Love it.  Do you enjoy having others inflict *** on themselves for you while you watch,or is it more satisfying to do that yourself?

• 1 year later...
Posted
December 29, 2020, Sublife2020 said:

Exactly what this wanton slut needs right now

Me too this slut is in great need of something this intense and beautiful