FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue #17 this time the news told me to put the tread to my needle. :)

Posted

can some one give me a better hint on clue 16 please thanks 

Posted
2 hours ago, lordspanksalot said:

I'm stumped on #17

I’ll msg you

Posted
3 hours ago, Jacklinn said:

Can anyone help me find #17 please

I’ll msg you

Posted
3 hours ago, magical-soul said:

can some one give me a better hint on clue 16 please thanks 

“ extra extra read all about it “ or
“if you want to read what’s going on around world or near you read this... it rhyme w paper “

Posted

I'm stumped on #17

Do to your settings I’m unable to msg you and I notice you’re missing 2 pieces

Posted

I'm stumped on #17

You’re welcome to msg me

Posted
1 hour ago, DaveT99599 said:

I m missing three of 17 and don’t know which ones. Can someone else help me which one and how do I find the clues for them

I’m unable to help to msg do to your criteria msg setting and you’re welcome to msg me 

Posted

Clue 17: Between the picture on the wall and the glass on the table lies the doorway to many new words. ;)

Posted
3 hours ago, DaveT99599 said:

I m missing three of 17 and don’t know which ones. Can someone else help me which one and how do I find the clues for them

Have sent you a screenshot and a message

2 hours ago, naughtyperla said:

Any help!!! Am new to this and I only have 9

Have sent you a message 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Beckenham said:

How do i send them to you?

Not sure if you mean giving away puzzle pieces but this is how you give them away just incase. 

On 1/16/2021 at 6:38 AM, PixieDust said:

To give away a piece, open a members profile and if they do not have one, there will be wording that says "Give a puzzle piece away now"  tap that and it will give a piece of yours away.  Once you give a piece away you need to go back and recollect it where you got it from. 

If you are going to be giving them away it is best to keep yourself a list of where you found them and which grid number they relate to, as the site gives away random ones. 

Whiskeyjack007
Posted

Im missing 2 but dont know which ones I suspect #2 is one of them, how or where do I find out ?

Posted

Clue # 18 create a kinky one of these to find what you're looking for

Posted

Clue# 18 it’s martini 🍸 time !!

Posted

# 18, You need this in sticky toffee pudding...