FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
2 hours ago, DominantMan0151 said:

How do I find out which puzzle piece I am missing, as they are not numbered?

So far I see you have all of them, we are in #20 as today

Posted
2 hours ago, DominantMan0151 said:

How do I find out which puzzle piece I am missing, as they are not numbered?

Forgot to mention you can look at Phillip2004 comments and he mention the clue and position where each one it’s at. also PixieDust and myself have the pictures where each one it’s at as well

MasterScorpio
Posted

#20 think about the old pina colada song by Rupert Holmes

Posted

I’ve managed to get 12 pieces now... really struggling especially with 1&2 will there be a chance to find them or have I missed the opportunity??? 

Posted
7 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Clue # 20 let's get personal about some details here!!!!!!

@lil-monster you beat me to it was just coming to put “ it’s all getting a bit personal 

great minds I’ve learnt from the best 😉

Posted

I admit defeat. Someone please help a girl out with number 17! 🥵

Posted
2 hours ago, Tay458 said:

@lil-monster you beat me to it was just coming to put “ it’s all getting a bit personal 

great minds I’ve learnt from the best 😉

Hehe great minds do think alike 😜😏😉

Posted

I need help with number 8 please 🤗

Posted
6 hours ago, DarniCo said:

I’ve managed to get 12 pieces now... really struggling especially with 1&2 will there be a chance to find them or have I missed the opportunity??? 

You can still definitely collect the pieces.  I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  If you would like me to help you, please feel free to message me. 

Posted

I have found all but 1 available piece so far but can’t work out what clue goes with the picture!🤦🏼‍♀️

Posted

Clue # 21 giving your submission to someone can be seen as one of these. 🎁 But to give one of these there is one that is extra special if you scroll 😎😉

Posted

Clue 6,13,17 anyone for pieces 21,11,10. Driving me mad lol

Posted

Thanks for 21. Mad I couldn’t find it. Two more now

Posted

Present to someone else, then go down.

Posted

Hint for clue 21. The gift that keeps on giving