Question about Doms and Subs

Posted

New to this....so sorry if this has been answered. I know that some subs are exclusive to one dom.  But question is do Doms have more than one sub? And can a sub have more than one dom? 

Posted
Some Doms do like to have more then one sub. It very much depends on the Dom and his chosen dynamic. Subs tend to only have one Dom as, Dom’s don’t like to share and most subs would have to choose which Dom to follow the orders of if given two different orders at same time.. I for one would get confused over who told me what and when
Posted

Depends on the dynamic of the relationship. No fixed rules

Posted

there's a bit doublethink

Some Dominants can be served by multiple subs

some subs serve multiple Dominants.

A Dominant can own multiple subs

But a sub cannot have multiple owners. (*Cannot - well, depends on the dynamic.  But, if you as an owned sub try to get play without an owners permission, see how far that generally gets you...)

Posted

Thank you for your reply that does make sense

Posted

my master will not share me with any one else . i am his. just as he will not have another sub. he can not love some one an look after another 1 if hes giveing me his fill attention

Posted
I guess it’s like any relationship/dynamic. Personally I’ve never had a Dom/Sub full time relationship, for me there is far too much to learn & experience to only be tied to one Dom (excuse the pun).
Posted
I think, as some people have already mentioned, it comes down to the individual relationship. From my understanding it is mostly a one Dom and one sub relationship but it can be expanded depending on the skill set and feelings of both people involved