Pegging experiences

Posted

Is there anything you wish you would’ve done or known for the the first time you tried anal and pegging. What have your best experiences been and what made them so good. Please share x

Posted

Preparation is key to any anal play. You really need to know your bowel movements concerning diet food if you want to avoid a messy situation. Everyone has a different metabolism and I have found that if I’m expecting anal play I will skip breakfast and lunch and just eat a light small meal in the late afternoon. I will use my douche bottle with Luke warm water and soap about 3 hours before play. I then repeat the douches before bathing and cleaning. Lube the anus and start with gently inserting one finger slowly pushing through the anal muscle.Don’t be in any rush to go large. When you feel comfortable try two fingers and again let your body adjust to the sensations and you can try poppers/ room aromas which helps to relax mind and body and then you can try a small dildo or butt plug. It’s really important to be careful as the anal area can tear when objects / toys are used roughly. Go up in stages with thickness and length until you feel that you have reached your limits and enjoy yourself it’s wonderful! 😋

Posted

If you’re going to play in the basement, you’re probably going to get mucky. Be prepared. You really do have to understand your digestion and bowel movements, at least a little bit.
I met with a guy for a session, when I was quite new to pegging. He told me he’d eaten lightly and had douched before we began but I hadn’t got very far into massaging his passage before I struck pay dirt (if y’a know what I mean). I had disposable latex gloves on so I was able to get rid of them but it threw me a bit. Clearly he wasn’t going to be able to take my strap on without something exploding. And honestly, once you get the smell of shit in your nostrils, it’s hard to get rid of.
I sent him to the bathroom with his douche kit but wasn’t feeling confident about the outcome. I played it up a bit, used my stern Mistress voice etc but I was also sensitive to his embarrassment. Quick thinking was needed to keep the play date on track.
After a long break, during which I rather lost my mojo, he returned from the bathroom and was able to take almost the full length of my purple cock.

If I’m going in to an anal play session where I’m the bottom, I make sure my bowels are empty. I have to think about what Ive eaten for 24 hours beforehand. A vegan diet is good for this - that’s just my personal preference, as meat and dairy create more mess in the bowels and more bad smells. I also have an enema kit and suppositories. That’s what works for me. Not everyone is gonna want to be this particular about it. But I do wish people would bother to do more before they expect you to go and play in their basement.

Posted

Ref RosebroomRoesh . If a sub hasn’t prepared himself properly for anal sex then try this. Run a cold bath and put a couple of bags of ice in then add one uneducated slave . Mix slave and ice together for twenty minutes if you are feeling kind and make them swear that his next session will show an improvement in hygiene. If bad behaviour continues then I suggest you punish slave by forcing them to endure their own mess as you do when training a puppy not to crap on the floor of your home. 

Posted
5 hours ago, TAROTT said:

Ref RosebroomRoesh . If a sub hasn’t prepared himself properly for anal sex then try this. Run a cold bath and put a couple of bags of ice in then add one uneducated slave . Mix slave and ice together for twenty minutes if you are feeling kind and make them swear that his next session will show an improvement in hygiene. If bad behaviour continues then I suggest you punish slave by forcing them to endure their own mess as you do when training a puppy not to crap on the floor of your home. 

A good idea. As the playdate was at a hotel, I would have had to send him out for the ice too. It's tricky when you're only meeting for a couple of hours and certain expectations of what's going to happen have already been set in place. Basically why I'm not keen to do this anymore. 

Posted

Ah I see . Don’t give it up though especially if you enjoy it. You just need a clean and thoughtful sub 

Posted

Hygiene always helps but at the end of the day it’s the place where things exit so sometimes, shit happens 😂😂 douches and diets should do the job though but the ice bath is a great idea also

Posted
22 hours ago, TAROTT said:

Ah I see . Don’t give it up though especially if you enjoy it. You just need a clean and thoughtful sub 

You're right. I've had a tendency to walk away from things the last couple of years. I need to stop doing that. 

Posted

RosebroomRoesh . Thank you for your reply.I understand I sometimes feel like I need to stop certain things and then I find them again.A good sub that is courteous,thoughtful and clean and then you can relax and enjoy yourself without worry 🧨🧨🤩

• 1 month later...
Posted

When I was was at uni we had a group of female friends who were a couple of years below us, they were mostly lesbians. We would go out in the gay village, me fully dressed up. We would always go back to their shared house afterwards. One drunken evening the asked me if they would let one of them peg me and I was so drunk I just said yes. It was an amazing experience. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Cleanliness is nene the to godliness I once heard someone say. I’ve enjoyed being pegged since I started submitting at a young age. A group of girls in the neighborhood would take turns using me for their pleasure always being cleaned out allows one to do ATM which is a huge turn on for me. I learned the art of enema when I worked on the farm the horse girl I’d call her would take me and use a contraption at the wet area of the barn to thoroughly clean me out then dress me as she saw fit and would start with small dildos working her way to larger ones. To this day I still see a lot of the girls from when I was younger especially horse girl. 

• 3 months later...
Posted

My 1st time in the pegging scene was ***ful and awkward.  And very orgasmic.  Enema 10 minutes prior to taking her cock usually is enough - for me anyway -  to keep things free from any bad smell's or stains.  Use a store bought enema such as a fleets or other brand.  Its enough.  Using too much liquid just has liquid leaking out of yo during your session.  Relax and enjoy the ride.