Adoration or submission?

Mz****

Posted

From My, (and I emphasise the My, I'm not speaking for A/anyone else), perspective there's a strong element of Domination that happens with most foot related fetishism, be it barefoot worshipping or breathplay, trampling, crushing, boot and shoe worship, nylon appreciation or anything else - the vast majority of the time being about worship and the usually male submissive being Dominated..but, I know from my inbox and real time interactions that isn't Always the case.

I'm wondering how many of those that enjoy feet simply just like feet,  and don't identify as s types or bottoms at all?  If you do, do you find yourself faking submission, or role-playing to an extent to be able to indulge your fetish? Was that your main motivation for joining this site, or others like it, or are you perhaps a woman who has to fake Dominance to have your feet attended to the way you need or enjoy? Or a Male Dom who has problems attending to your own need to appreciate or "worship" feet but not submit to do it? Or do you perhaps claim a more switch role because of it?

Posted

I know a lady who used to orgasm from having her feet played with - it surprised us both! However, she was more of the sub in any play. I know 2 others who really liked their ears played with. I guess people are just different in so many ways, and if you have sensitive body parts, then it doesn't matter if you're sub or dom, its more importantr to build that into whatever play (kink or otherwise) you otherwise enjoy. so you do not need to be a domme to have your feet tickled, you do not need to be a sub to enjoy playing with someone's feet. We should all do more to break out of these cliches.

Posted

MzJax.. I have to be honest I’m both submissive and have adoration for women’s feet. I love being dominated by them and I love to just hold them in my hands and massage any aches or *** away. As for my masochist need to suffer then I’ll give my mouth tongue hands arse cock and body for her pleasure with pleasure and for as long as my knackered old body could take. My conclusion after years of being submissive with women is this.... Women love their feet touched and trying to find a man who would rather watch match of the day instead of giving them 90 minutes of attention is a struggle. So this leads me to thinking that possibly those women find themselves looking for a submissive man who is going to put her needs before his?

Posted

I've had struggled in the past - but generally...

I don't associate, or disassociate, foot fetish from submission (or Dominance) or anything else.  It is something I enjoy either part of a dynamic or for casual fun.  I don't think I would want to fake a situation to partake.  If someone wanted me to be submissive in order to be at their feet and I didn't feel I could be submissive towards them, it wouldn't work.

Posted

Fen worships my feet, makes love to them..... it's not a submissive thing (although it can be) it's an act of giving. Of tenderness.

I have some nerve damage in my right leg and he actresses, kisses and licks that foot with such exquisite tenderness that it makes me cry tears of gratitude and understanding.

Posted
3 hours ago, bittenkiss said:

I know a lady who used to orgasm from having her feet played with - it surprised us both! However, she was more of the sub in any play. I know 2 others who really liked their ears played with. I guess people are just different in so many ways, and if you have sensitive body parts, then it doesn't matter if you're sub or dom, its more importantr to build that into whatever play (kink or otherwise) you otherwise enjoy. so you do not need to be a domme to have your feet tickled, you do not need to be a sub to enjoy playing with someone's feet. We should all do more to break out of these cliches.

I react in the same way as the lady you mentioned which is part of what prompted the question..though as I'm not submissive and nor do I enjoy others feet, I don't share her experiences.

I completely agree, tired clichés aren't helpful, but, many do identify in the stereotypical way and their point of view shouldn't be dismissed simply because others see it as a cliché either..we need to make fetishes in general more inclusive I think, foot fetish, perhaps more than any other, is often a gateway kink into wider/more BDSM activities too, very often it feels like the hardline  BDSMers revile and look down on foot fetishists, that also needs to change. 

Posted
3 hours ago, TAROTT said:

MzJax.. I have to be honest I’m both submissive and have adoration for women’s feet. I love being dominated by them and I love to just hold them in my hands and massage any aches or *** away. As for my masochist need to suffer then I’ll give my mouth tongue hands arse cock and body for her pleasure with pleasure and for as long as my knackered old body could take. My conclusion after years of being submissive with women is this.... Women love their feet touched and trying to find a man who would rather watch match of the day instead of giving them 90 minutes of attention is a struggle. So this leads me to thinking that possibly those women find themselves looking for a submissive man who is going to put her needs before his?

That should be Some women love their feet touched, not all do..in the same way not all men enjoy anal, there isn't a mold, that's kinda what I'm trying to say.

You may be right on the vanilla women point, some of them anyway..I doubt that would be the norm though..but I don't even begin know how many even have a foot fetish, or kinky ones either for that matter, although I do know Dommes without one who use it as a means to an end.

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I've had struggled in the past - but generally...

I don't associate, or disassociate, foot fetish from submission (or Dominance) or anything else.  It is something I enjoy either part of a dynamic or for casual fun.  I don't think I would want to fake a situation to partake.  If someone wanted me to be submissive in order to be at their feet and I didn't feel I could be submissive towards them, it wouldn't work.

I'm embarssed to say I hadn't considered that as an option..though now you raise it I should have.

I can't go through the motions either..it just doesn't work for me on any level.

Posted
2 hours ago, Bounty said:

Fen worships my feet, makes love to them..... it's not a submissive thing (although it can be) it's an act of giving. Of tenderness.

I have some nerve damage in my right leg and he actresses, kisses and licks that foot with such exquisite tenderness that it makes me cry tears of gratitude and understanding.

One day I'll find this deep a connection, thank you for sharing @Bounty

Posted
1 minute ago, TAROTT said:

My apologies MzJax 

No need, I was only clarifying.

Posted

I don't particularly have a foot fetish, but I know my wife enjoys having her feet massaged and I see that it sometimes arouses her and when that happens, I become aroused over her feet. I begin to kiss them, suck on her toes and lick them. It's strictly a reaction to her arousal though. I guess it's more about pleasing her than the actual feet.

Posted
On 2/27/2021 at 2:10 PM, Cuckednfucked said:

I don't particularly have a foot fetish, but I know my wife enjoys having her feet massaged and I see that it sometimes arouses her and when that happens, I become aroused over her feet. I begin to kiss them, suck on her toes and lick them. It's strictly a reaction to her arousal though. I guess it's more about pleasing her than the actual feet.

Excellent reply! I concur,as for me any arousal i feel is directly linked to the arousal in my play partner/s.... Not a foot fetish, but appreciation that has grown. My vanilla estranged wife was unwilling to entertain any sexual activity without some TLC in the foot dept. To the point of purchasing sable ***tbrushes ,so i could spend hour plus on her feet,but she was adamant she wasn' t was of those ' pervs' i used to date before her,lol!........

Any worship i perform is an unselfish act of giving to the recipient......to dominate sensually,for my responsibility to pleasure's shared joys. Yes it is highly erotic n intimate.....but as @Bounty has stated,it has a quasi-reflexological aspect.....to bring sensory inputs ,trusted n with best intent,to her damaged leg & foot. Well,it is a sublime reward to bring relief from some suffering ,to a dear ,trusted n loved friend...........my pleasure! If that makes it fetishistic, then it is.....but multifaceted.

Roll on post covid,would love to know how my foot cherishment suits other friends ?🙏

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
1 hour ago, QuinnLovesHeels said:

Ballbusting is more submisive

I feel, like a lot of things, this is very much on the context.

I've met guys who are very much into ballbusting but not remotely submissive.   There's nothing wrong with that, but I think there is a lot where context applies.

• 4 months later...
Posted
I never saw myself as submissive, just a guy that gets turned on by women’s feet. I love massaging and worshipping them, even a little bit of tickling, but have come to realize that I want to be told what to do to her feet….not in a humiliating or degrading way, but more of a gentle dom kind of way—tells me to take her shoes off slowly, where to rub, kiss and lick, telling me how good it feels, etc.
Posted
On 8/18/2021 at 3:06 AM, redtoesinface814 said:

I never saw myself as submissive, just a guy that gets turned on by women’s feet. I love massaging and worshipping them, even a little bit of tickling, but have come to realize that I want to be told what to do to her feet….not in a humiliating or degrading way, but more of a gentle dom kind of way—tells me to take her shoes off slowly, where to rub, kiss and lick, telling me how good it feels, etc.

I'm going to be controversial now, but that doesn't sound like submission to me, or even foot worship, sounds much more like Her doing all the work having to micromanage you just to get a foot massage..none of us are the same admittedly but when someone's at my feet it's hard to relax, enjoy or get aroused when you have to constantly reassure, redirect, guide, and pamper your footslaves ego ..After the first time you should know what's expected or required without the micromanagement, unless directed otherwise anyway..(to be clear, that's just my opinion, I'm sure I'm likely in a minority on this). 

Posted
5 hours ago, MzJax said:

I'm going to be controversial now, but that doesn't sound like submission to me, or even foot worship, sounds much more like Her doing all the work having to micromanage you just to get a foot massage..none of us are the same admittedly but when someone's at my feet it's hard to relax, enjoy or get aroused when you have to constantly reassure, redirect, guide, and pamper your footslaves ego ..After the first time you should know what's expected or required without the micromanagement, unless directed otherwise anyway..(to be clear, that's just my opinion, I'm sure I'm likely in a minority on this). 

I totally understand where you’re coming from. I didn’t mean it like that’s something I want every time, just a fantasy of mine I hope to have fulfilled one day. I am always willing to give a foot massage and will probably offer one before she even has a chance to request one. I think what I was describing in my previous post was more foot-play than foot worship. At the end of the day I always want my SO to be satisfied with my foot massage/worship. Seeing her enjoy it or get aroused by it is even more of a turn on for me.

Posted
12 minutes ago, redtoesinface814 said:

I totally understand where you’re coming from. I didn’t mean it like that’s something I want every time, just a fantasy of mine I hope to have fulfilled one day. I am always willing to give a foot massage and will probably offer one before she even has a chance to request one. I think what I was describing in my previous post was more foot-play than foot worship. At the end of the day I always want my SO to be satisfied with my foot massage/worship. Seeing her enjoy it or get aroused by it is even more of a turn on for me.

I'm glad you can see what I was saying wasn't an attack, and aren't offended by it, appreciate the additional information too, thanks for sharing. 

Posted
1 hour ago, MzJax said:

I'm glad you can see what I was saying wasn't an attack, and aren't offended by it, appreciate the additional information too, thanks for sharing. 

I’ll take all the constructive criticism I can get. I’m extremely new to the BDSM community and am still learning what I like and don’t like.