SHIRI ZINN Treasure Hunt

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Treasure Hunt Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

I'm getting a kink out of this treasure hunt.  Still looking for #10, but I'll find it ... hopefully.

Posted
3 hours ago, Acronymboy said:

I'm getting a kink out of this treasure hunt.  Still looking for #10, but I'll find it ... hopefully.

Have sent you a message

2 hours ago, eandjcouple said:

I need help I’ve got 10/24

Unable to message you as your criteria settings are preventing me.  You are welcome to message me if you would like help. 

1 hour ago, lostintheabyss101 said:

I’m only on 12? Send help 😂🥺🥺

Have sent you a message

Posted

Clue # 14  Set me up if you don’t fancy sharing all and sundry 

Posted

Clue #14 hey we're not all exhibitionists, some of us like a bit of privacy ya know!! 😏🙈

Posted

Clue#14 if you want to manage who sees what about you then do it here

Mz_Whiplash
Posted (edited)

clue 14.... I like to keep some things to myself (private)

Edited by Mz_Whiplash
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Clue# 14 , schhhhh , not a word
Lets keep it between us.

Posted
10 minutes ago, Jay558 said:

How do i send

To give away a Treasure Hunt piece, you need to find a member who does not have one.  Open their profile and if they do not have one it will say "Give Icon away now"  tap on the link and the system will give a random one of yours away.  You then need to return to your Treasure Chest and work out which one the site gave away and then go back to that day and retrieve the piece.  Its best to keep yourself a list of where you found each piece as this will make it easy for you to recollect. 

Posted

So far so good! Havent asked for help yet!!! 🤞🏽 lol lol

MasterScorpio
Posted

#14 when you have a peg leg and a parrot on your shoulder you are a pirate not this

Posted
1 hour ago, ChiefNexus said:

I'm stuck on #13

Have sent you a message

Posted

Clue #15 maybe have a perv at the last person to have checked yo ass out 😉 *remember if you don't have this setting on all then you will get confused*

Posted

Clue # 15 Knock, Knock 🚪 who’s there? ........ no idea? well time to open the door and find out 😁

Posted

Clue#15 check out who’s been checking you out !