A newbies perspective

Andyboy69

Posted

Hi kinksters

I am completely née to the scene but after years and years of suppressing my kinky nature I am finally being true to who I am and less bothered by judgement. 

I am in a loving and my wife is dominant and happy to "play along" with certain games but does not feel confident enough to fully embrace her role. 

My question would be "how can we grow together in this exploration?" 

Are there any tips or hints that could be given. 

How can I help her feel confident enough to dress up and fully dive in to her dom role. 

Thank for taking the time to read. 

Posted

Sit down and talk, discuss what turns both on, and what you actually would expect from each other. Set the hard limits and start gentle. Have fun, explore and don't be afraid to laugh together if things go a little awry to begin with. As you're a commited couple the honesty you need to be completely open shouldn't be too hard to find. Communication is key, both before, during and especially after play. If either doesn't like or enjoy something don't brush it under the carpet, it must be discussed. Enjoy.

Posted

I’m glad you posted Andy. I hope you get lots of useful advice. I’m sure a couple of similar posts came up recently but might have been in a different part of the forum.

Posted

If confidence is what your looking to give her i think time and working slowly would be your best friend . Of course discussing your wants needs and limits along with her own will also help and should be done , especially since knowing ahead of time can help her transition into dom space . But i believe time will be a great friend so if she doesn't have the confidence to dress up yet start piece by piece maybe one part if the outfit one session and another in the next the same can be said for toys perhaps start with a gag and move on from there before you know it you'll have her dressed up in the full outfit so to speak haha . Encouragement will also be a big help if you liked something she did or wore let her know say it loud say it proud : ).

Posted

Thanks guys, keep the advice coming (so to speak)