Entering this world...

Daisydreams

Daisydreams
Posted

OK, so thoughts and questions I ask myself, discussions etc...

When you first began your journey what questions did you have that you felt you couldn't immediately ask or felt silly...?

What were you hoping for? 

To fall in love while getting your needs met?

To simply have a play partner? 

Do you have to have instant sexual attraction to even consider touching, talking in that way?

Will your dom (insert your own titles here) get tired of you and look for new and fresh sub (title).

Is 'temporary' part of it all?

Are there days either you or your mate don't want to play? 

What did you guys have running through your mind?

Yes, I do ramble......a lot! :clapping:

Posted

Ooh this is a good question. I remember wondering what the hell people were talking about! The terminology, the references. It seemed that everyone knew but me. And if I asked the wrong people questions would they take advantage of me (answer: yes). I wanted to have experiences, I wanted to try some things I’d read about and imagined. Certainly did NOT want to fall in love. Not before I realised who I was and what I needed. Lots of play partners to figure that out - that was right for me, I’m not saying it’s right for anyone else.

Daisydreams
Posted

Thank you! 

Welcome to my mind :clapping:

Posted

Hi Daisy, I first became interested in kink after going to *** Garden in London. It felt like a whole new world to me that I somehow wanted to experience. I wondered whether I could actually play (Yes I certainly can), I do not want to fall in love, I am married and I simply want a play partner, I am not interested in sex as I've discovered for me it's about meeting my little sadistic streak and that I'm looking for the same in a submissive masochist. I went to lots of events and demonstrations before I figured out what I'd like to try. I experimented with equipment so I understood what a subby might be experiencing. I realised people will try and talk you into what they want (topping from the bottom), but stick to your guns. It's too important not too do and not to get what you want from kink. The hardest part is finding a suitable play partner on the same wavelength. I've met some really good friends as well as the toads! Good luck in your kink journey x