Ultimate FemDom Life

jayjay72

Posted

Here I am yet again , hard cock in my hand and my mind filled with endless possibilities. She hesitates and sometimes Denies outright any truth about her real sexual desires and dreams. Those have been told to me only a couple times, but now claims to be living a much more prude and average life. Hah. Yeah right, as if the sexiest and sluttiest woman of my dreams could possibly turn away from her addiction of cock and being filled with cum. Or the idea so provoking of being gangbanged or even tied up and roughly ducked. And much more. She is my one and only desire and I will do anything to fill every second possible of her life with pleasure , anything. I worship her on a level I never thought possible. I want her to rule her world and to get as much thick long cock as she can handle including mine. In no cuckold, I just want my wife to live out her fantasy of being allowed any sexual partner or desire she choose. To make sure she is pleasured 24/7 because a beauty like hers deserve to be admired by many. And her body leaves me rock hard and begging for it. She is afraid to Admit these desires for *** I am only acting this out and want her to admit to it or something . she thinks I will distrust and distance from her . she doesnt understand she has total sexual freedom and I not only encourage but crave and savor who she really is. My dream would be to have me and 4 other men all dating her at the same time. Long term. And for us to be her thick juicy toys ready for her command . oh how I wish she would just let her true self rise to the surface... Until then...goodnight