Leather clothing

Philos

Posted

Can any man resist a woman in tight leather or latex ?

Latex999tight
Posted

Nope I can't resist tight latex or leather

Posted

Yep, for me it's more about the woman within the clothing. She could be wearung a bin bag and still pish all my buttons

Posted

Visually exciting from a distance, move a little closer and then more senses are stimulated. The next step forward is like entering the royal palace only if you’re invited though 🤩

Posted

well depends, to look at no, 

Posted
3 minutes ago, TAROTT said:

Visually exciting from a distance, move a little closer and then more senses are stimulated. The next step forward is like entering the royal palace only if you’re invited though 🤩

for me to look at and not touch, but does look amazing yum yum 

Posted

magical- soul . Certainly makes you wake up and take notice if she feels empowered by wearing said clothing. đź’Ş

Joesphcampbell00
Posted

Leather!!! Always leather the smell the sound!!🤗

Posted
57 minutes ago, TAROTT said:

magical- soul . Certainly makes you wake up and take notice if she feels empowered by wearing said clothing. đź’Ş

Certainly does. Always take notice and pay attention to that.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like women in leather a lot, they look really great in it, especially when they are dressed all in leather!

Posted
46 minutes ago, PolarSun said:

I like women in leather a lot, they look really great in it, especially when they are dressed all in leather!

guess its what ever takes your fancy, unique style, marvellous to look at for sure, ..

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Love the look and feel of leather, nice tight sculpted clothing that hugs the curves and when worn with high heels it is just so good

• 1 month later...
Brownleatheron
Posted

I luv it

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I can much prefer guys 👯‍♂️

• 1 month later...