Climax with cock rings

Kar_som

Posted

Hi everyone again. In last thread, I had asked about safety of use of cock rings. I had received many positive response from this platform. I am thankful to this platform for it. But one of querry remain unattended.

Is it safe to jerk off with cock rings?

Are they raise problem with long term use while jerking off.

If any problem then, is it reversible or recoverable?

Please do tell me about it. I felt that use of cock ring enhance orgasm but i don't want any problem in future with this habit. So, it is just my humble request, if you know anything then do answer it.

Posted

I’ve been using them for 30 years or more and I’m still breathing. The only thing that I’ve found to be an issue is the width of the ring needs to accommodate your erection comfortably . Yes you want a tight fit but you don’t want it to restrict so much that you end up with fluid bulges. Using a good silicone lube will help oil the skin and reduce the chances of friction burns 🙏❤️

Posted
On 5/26/2021 at 5:30 PM, TAROTT said:

I’ve been using them for 30 years or more and I’m still breathing. The only thing that I’ve found to be an issue is the width of the ring needs to accommodate your erection comfortably . Yes you want a tight fit but you don’t want it to restrict so much that you end up with fluid bulges. Using a good silicone lube will help oil the skin and reduce the chances of friction burns 🙏❤️

Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us @TAROTT.

Actually, i heard that cock ring exert some back pressure while cumming which lead to some sphincter malfunction or something like that. My basic querry is is it safe to wear ring during cumming.

Redneck_Nerd
Posted

Yeah, it's as safe to jerk off with a cock ring as it is to do anything else with one.

All the safety/health issues remain the same - like they point out for the boner pills, erections lasting too long are a danger from damage due to lack of proper *** circulation, and potentially a ring could block flow worse than the pills, so less time yet might be a consideration.  Size matters, as pointed out previously, too loose and it's ineffective, too tight and it's uncomfortable and potentially dangerous for the same reason as above.

As for ejaculating in a ring, that can depend some on the size and style of the ring, and to a certain degree on penis shape as well.  Some rings have an extra bump on them intended to block the urethra more effectively, while plain rings sometimes don't block it all that much at all (this is where penis shape can be a bit of a factor for some...).  In the cases where it doesn't do a lot to block your flow, back pressure couldn't really be an issue at all.  It's been my experience that the rings I've tried only block my flow something like 2/3  to 3/4 of the way, and I can cum pretty much normally.

As for the ones that do effectively block the passage, I'd imagine that any pressure would either stay where it was, or pass through the valve towards the bladder.  Whether or not this might cause *** or damage I couldn't say for sure, though I haven't really seen much to indicate that it's a serious issue...