Being trans and water sports

Littletransdsub

Littletransdsub
Posted

Hi all I am a transgender male in a committed relationship with a cis gendered woman. I have not gotten bottom surgery yet, so I’m still working with female anatomy. We have been exploring water sports. I like when she pees on me (chest area and vagina area) after our last go around where she peed on my vagina I got really turned on, I became curious about her peeing inside me. Any insight or advice anyone can give me in this. I.E. best practices, or how we can even go about this? 

Thanks in advance.

Posted

Waterworks can be a great turn on for both of you. It is important for health that the one peeing has no infections/diseases or taking any medication that may affect you. Especially important if drinking the pee which I understand your not. In any case if you wish the pee inside your vagina be aware there are risks of infection as there are fallopian tubes that can trap the urine and cause infection. If you are going to drink or pee internally make sure it's clear by drinking plenty water. Safer to pee in the ass.

• 1 year later...
Posted
I’m a bi male
I’ve been in a relationship with a guy for 3 years now
He got me into. Ws
Yes drink plenty of water

There’s
Things she can pee into and then You can take it any way you want