South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia & Tennessee Lifestyle

No****

Posted

We have recently visit locations in the US- North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia & Tennessee all pertaining to our lifestyle. Since we have arrived in this area we have noticed there isn’t much of a scene in the South like one would hope. We’re honestly at a point of entering the planning stages to start our own private establishment as we just don’t seem to mesh with the young raving bdsm crowd. Without calling off all of our locations list, I will say we have been to a few decent events-but also some whacky ones.lol For ex: We last attended an event that was supposed to be focused on the devotion of a submissive to their Master/Mistress. It was a ticketed event and sold out. The majority of staff appeared high. It was a circus, nothing that the advertisements implied actually happened and in my opinion a horrible interpretation of the lifestyle I’ve grown to show a great deal of respect to. I think the oldest instructor was in her 20’s. And although I’m grateful there is a crowd for that age group, I wasn’t particularly thrilled with the rave like tendencies the event displayed.

My end question is - Is there anywhere we could be missing? I do understand I can go further North or further West and seek better options, but for the sake of maybe creating a better option for us adults, what would be a place you think we may have missed in these areas?

Posted
I live in SC and have the same problem as my wife and I are 50. We have been going to 1763 in Atlanta or the woodshed in Orlando. Both are good but not very close. I am also at the point where I started building my own dungeon. If you hear of anything public around the coast of SC please let me know.
Posted

Not here in NC either. I'm 35 & currently have a 22 year old mistress. Don't get me wrong, she's fantastic, one of the best I've ever had. But there is no major scene to speak of here. Especially in my age range. Just friends gathering at people's houses lol

Posted
19 hours ago, Pucksc said:
I live in SC and have the same problem as my wife and I are 50. We have been going to 1763 in Atlanta or the woodshed in Orlando. Both are good but not very close. I am also at the point where I started building my own dungeon. If you hear of anything public around the coast of SC please let me know.

This I do understand. We are also looking to host events, invite like minded friends and maybe offer a few high protocol dinners in a private location in the upcoming months.

• 5 months later...
untamedServant
Posted

I also live in SC. There was somewhat of a scene in the Charleston area, but here upstate there's essentially no scene. Either the folks around here just aren't kinky or there's some serious widespread repressed sexuality

• 5 months later...
Posted
You should think about the private establishment. I’d be happy to help or get a group who are of the same mind frame so you have an established crowd you know aren’t fresh out of diapers
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I live in the upstate SC and I haven't found a dominant person who would have me as a woman. I love to be feminine and submissive
Posted
Sounds like we need to organize a munch. Also, I don't know if I'm allowed to mention other sites in the threads. But, DM me if you want for info. I have definitely seen regional munches and meets posted in upstate SC/NC. I would think Rock Hill, SC and Charlotte, NC would be the best bet.
Posted

so - you can mention other sites, you just can't link to them : also, if you do decide to copy some of the details of the listing over, make sure the organiser is aware : we have had organisers in the past unhappy details are shared over.

If you either
a) have consent to copy over details

b) want to organise your own meet

why not list it in the events section?
https://www.fetish.com/events/

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 8/9/2021 at 4:58 PM, Nom_De_Plume said:

We have recently visit locations in the US- North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia & Tennessee all pertaining to our lifestyle. Since we have arrived in this area we have noticed there isn’t much of a scene in the South like one would hope. We’re honestly at a point of entering the planning stages to start our own private establishment as we just don’t seem to mesh with the young raving bdsm crowd. Without calling off all of our locations list, I will say we have been to a few decent events-but also some whacky ones.lol For ex: We last attended an event that was supposed to be focused on the devotion of a submissive to their Master/Mistress. It was a ticketed event and sold out. The majority of staff appeared high. It was a circus, nothing that the advertisements implied actually happened and in my opinion a horrible interpretation of the lifestyle I’ve grown to show a great deal of respect to. I think the oldest instructor was in her 20’s. And although I’m grateful there is a crowd for that age group, I wasn’t particularly thrilled with the rave like tendencies the event displayed.

My end question is - Is there anywhere we could be missing? I do understand I can go further North or further West and seek better options, but for the sake of maybe creating a better option for us adults, what would be a place you think we may have missed in these areas?

I would look in Columbia and up towards Greenville.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I'm in Chattanooga, Tennessee area and having difficulty finding events closer than Atlanta.
Posted
Tuesday at 03:48 AM, RJwantsITnow said:
I'm in Chattanooga, Tennessee area and having difficulty finding events closer than Atlanta.

I have family there. Maybe I can ask around a bit. Will let you know.