Dominant tokens? Is this a thing?

Posted

My Dominant just gave me my first day collar and I love it! My question is, do any Dominants wear daily tokens like a ring? Bracelet? Idk what to give back to him but I absolutely love the feeling of my collar 😍😍

Posted
My dom wears a necklace with a nickname on it but we’re also engaged and that’s the symbol for us.
Posted
A sub bought me a thick leather belt with an inscription inside…
Another one bought me a wallet with wolf printed and a set of wolves pants…
But yeah you could get him a nice dominant bracelet like
Posted

the possibilities are endless.  From a watch, ring, belt, bracelet, necklace, cufflinks, so on...

I got my former Mistress a personalised mug - and - part the thing is that as well as being something for a morning brew - something that could be used in photos etc

Posted

Yes I do, I wear an anklet with a shield on it with the symbol for Mistress. I love the weight of it on my ankle and it is nice to have that reminder of who I am and my power as a Mistress.

Posted
I had an idea that riggers should be given safety shears, (possibly engraved) sign of trust and responsibility.
Posted
7 hours ago, BabyBlue13 said:

My dom wears a necklace with a nickname on it but we’re also engaged and that’s the symbol for us.

Yeah we are married so that was my thoughts too 🥰

Posted
There are many things you could do as a token. I had a small padlock key that went to a lock we used and kept it on a keychain. She carried the lock and loved that I had the key. It was not a day collar for her, but the lock and key was symbolic. Something that every time I got my keys out she knew I would think of her.
Posted
My sub n I have rings she also has a collar to wear everyday and a bracket.
Posted
I have a previous Dom one of those Morse code bracelets that said Sir and he loved it.
Posted

Ankelets are something I think are a beautiful token, jewellery, watches, anything really.

Posted
I think that bracelets are an adorable idea!
Posted

I still have a ceremonial "tool belt" that was given to me, by a devoted sub, some years ago.  It is quite intricate, and was made to fit just my size.  It can even be seen in a couple of my profile photos.

• 5 months later...
Posted
Owning you should be enough beautiful. If he has you it should be enough. There are plenty of rings with symbolism for Doms however. I think a ring most appropriate. A belt with a buckle unique t him or symbolic to you would be good too as he could use it when someone’s naughty and you both can enjoy from time to time😈
  • 10 months later...
Posted
My sub bought me a Fenrir wolf necklace, I wear it every day. So yes totally though she did ask for my input as I am a bit picky.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/18/2021 at 7:26 PM, Cat526 said:

Yeah we are married so that was my thoughts too 🥰

I KNOW this is an old post but I saw something on Etsy a few weeks ago. It was actually in the nautical section for men. It's a bracelet and it has a compass but you can have it engraved. The idea that I had was you put the coordinates of either way you met or where you got married at into the bracelet. ALSO you can put your wedding anniversary on there too. I know it'll fit because I've counted out the numbers spacing. I'm sure that you've gotten something since then but you never know you can use it for an upcoming anniversary perhaps.

😉💜😎

Posted
Maybe slightly off topic but when I was reading about aftercare for Doms.... I came across these and thought wouldn't they be cute to hand out as reminders we love what they do for us?
Posted
Oh I can't add a picture... Okay they were round tokens some you could personalize others said like Daddy Dom and such...
Posted
10 hours ago, GreenGirl1 said:

Oh I can't add a picture... Okay they were round tokens some you could personalize others said like Daddy Dom and such...

Worry about Mistress Extraordinaire first 🥇