Any other Hypno Fetishests here?

Ch****

Posted
14 minutes ago, J_Darkmoon said:

Hypnofetish is something that has always appealed on one level, but I’m not sure it’s something I’d ever explore.  I’ve had partners who got in my head and the connection made our sessions phenomenal.  But when the relationship ended, it felt like my world had fallen apart.

I’d have to really trust the person conducting (by sure that’s the right word) the hypnosis session. And there’s so much underlying childhood trauma lurking in the dark corners of my mind that I am afraid that would get unlocked when I’m not expecting it.

Losing someone you have a connection with is always difficult. I try to stay friends with my exes and tend to achieve that somehow :)

Trust is huge, trauma is mostly an issue when doing personality play. If you avoid that you 'should' be 'safer'. But like most things, trauma triggers can often come out of left field, in life as with hypnosis. (I'm with you there)

Posted

It's an interesting idea for sure.  I had a message from a seemingly nice person on here, who sent me a non-sexual track they'd done, which was nice and so on - but ... I caught the end of the recording in a more awake state, where a suggested reaction to a phrase was made, before they talked through the final "wake up" call.  .... I didn't like that.  It felt a little like it could be used to control someone when they least expected it, kind of thing.... especially as no mention of such a suggestion, was made, when the offer to provide the recording was made.  I'm sure it was done innocently enough - but as trust is a HUGE issue for me right now (so maybe that's why I felt a bit off about it) - it could be that my opinion is not really valid.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
As a new member of the fet life I've tried an audio and some text a person sent to me on another app
It was really soothing and i did feel like i was kind of sinking but the person just dissapeared without a word which was sad
Posted
September 29, PumpkinFlower said:

It's an interesting idea for sure.  I had a message from a seemingly nice person on here, who sent me a non-sexual track they'd done, which was nice and so on - but ... I caught the end of the recording in a more awake state, where a suggested reaction to a phrase was made, before they talked through the final "wake up" call.  .... I didn't like that.  It felt a little like it could be used to control someone when they least expected it, kind of thing.... especially as no mention of such a suggestion, was made, when the offer to provide the recording was made.  I'm sure it was done innocently enough - but as trust is a HUGE issue for me right now (so maybe that's why I felt a bit off about it) - it could be that my opinion is not really valid.

That's awful, litterally a break of consent.

I've a few files online and I both list the contents fully and ensure there are no lasting suggestions or triggers phrases in place.

To be honest, you probably started coming out of it when your subconscious realised something wasn't right, one's mind does have agency enough to protect itself.

• 4 weeks later...
SissySlave-Bot6969
Posted
Me also! It was very important in my reprogramming process! But I really would like to try the real thing!
Posted
My Dom does this to me and it’s an amazing feeling.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I wouldn’t call it a fetish, but certainly something I’ve always been interested, and want to experience! Like most, my first awareness of this was from TV shows, movies, even cartoons that were highly exaggerated, untrue, even fake. As a young submissive, it intrigued me. Made me realize I desired a deeper submission than just physical and sexual. I really wanted, (still do), a deeper submission always, even having my mind controlled by a Domme, my Mistress! Always get attracted to a strong mind, intelligence, and personality.
I know now that the subject has to be willing, and can’t really be hypnotized to do something they really don’t want to do. You don’t become a robot zombie with the evil hypnotist saying “You are in my power”! Bwhahahaha!!! But in the right relationship where both parties WANT to control, and be controlled, it sounds very interesting!!