Cnc, MMF

Posted
*knock, knock, knock*
Is all you hear as you move towards your front door to see who it is. You don't even have to door half way open when I *** myself in with one of my friends. I *** you up the wall pinning you there kissing your neck as you scream and start shouting get off me. The door closes and a gag is put in your mouth. "Be quiet and I might just be nice". "I won't though" says my friendin the background. I pull you off of the Wall and throw you at my friend who grabs you around the neck with one and says "what am I going to do with you then" as he smirks looking you up and down. With both hands he take off your top and goes back to holding you with one hand around the neck. He then grabs your boobs squeezing them tightly with his free hand pulling your bra off. I move in from behind undoing your bra for my mate and pulling trousers down and from behind rubbing that pussy from ontop of your underwear. "Wet all ready I see" I say my head over your shoulder. As my mate throws your over his shoulder you hear me shout "careful mate, don't damage our play-thing". He takes you to your kitchen throws you on a table and removes your soaking underwear. I pin you arms onto the table and my mate starts to lick and tease your clit. I then use the rope that was in my back pocket to tie your arms down to the table. I slap your breasts hard so I can see my hand print in them. You start to breathe heavier as my mate stops teasing and starts putting his tongue inside you. Your muffled cries for us to stop go unnoticed. I move my mate out the way "I'm just gonna fuck her" I say as I get my hard cock out and thrust in into you. You scream from behind your gag and pull on your restraints. My mate stands in front of your face at the other end of the table, gets his cock out, removes your gag and shoves his cock in your mouth and your head is hanging off the table. You gag and *** on his cock and moan as I fuck you hard. "Let's take her into the bedroom" you hear one of us say and we cut you free and drag you over to the nearest bedroom. I get on my knees on the bed as my mates ***s you into doggie. I try to *** my cock in your mouth but your refuse so I grab your face, slap you and *** it in. As I do that my mate thrusts his cock inside you and pushes his thumb inside you asshole. And we spit roast you hard. Tears start to roll down your face as you realise there is nothing you can do. As we both pull out we *** you to the end of the bed. "Now" I say sharpish "are you going to listen to me or does my friend here have to help me break you in more?" I hear you softly say "yes sire while looking down at the floor crying. We pull you off of the bed and I sit on the end of it. I take my top off and tell you to sit on my cock facing me. As you slide yourself onto me my mate ***s his cock into your ass. "Now scream for me" he tells you, as you rock forward and back being fucked in both holes. All of a sudden your head jerks back as your hair is being pulled. "Harder " we hear you softly say as my mate take you off my cock ***d you onto the wall and opens your arsehole to a whole new world of anal. You scream as he thrust hard and fast into your ass, gripping your side with one hand and pulling you hair back with another. I sit on the bed slowing playing with myself as you scream and cry now shouting "daddy, daddy, harder please". "I wanna fill your ass with my cum" he shouts and you both scream in pleaser together. He then pulls out slowly, you ass dripping with his cum. Me moves away and before you have time to collect yourself I drag you off the wall on onto the bed where I start to suck on your clit, fingering you hard, watching your body arch with pleasure. I stop sucking your clit for a second to slap it in quick succession. I then flick it as hard as I can listening to you scream. I start licking your clit again as you beg for me to stop and give you the relief you are looking for. I ignore you and carry on teasing you stopping everytime you come so close to cuming in my mouth. "It's such a shame we have to destroy this perfect pussy" I say to myself just loud enough so you can hear. I stand up lift your legs up and thrust my hard throbbing cock into your gushing wet pussy making you scream and asking me to stop and I relentlessly pound you. You can hear crying coming from you, grunting and heavy breathing from me and *squelch, slap, squelch, slap, squelch, slap* from my cock and your pussy. You have already cum all over my cock at this point but I just haven't stopped and keep going as your scream louder and louder begging me to stop. I pull out gag you to stop you screaming and flip you on your front into doggie. I continue to pound your pussy pulling on the back on the gag and slapping your ass. *WHACK* your ass lights up light a bulb and I laugh and I see your eyes stream. I start to moan loudly getting closer and closer to my edge. "I'm gonna fill you put with my cum and there is nothing you can do about it" I shout and I still relentlessly fuck you. All of a sudden I scream with pleasure as I fill your ruined pussy with my cum. I pull out, panting and flip you on your back, I take off the gag as you lie there crying. I grab your cheek, pinch and shake it softly then slap it 3 times softly too. "Now we've finished we are just gonna leave your filthy whore body here. Kiss you on the cheek. My mate then grabs your face kisses your rough and throws you back on the bed. "Hahaha, if only we could stay all day". As quickly as we came we leave. Your crying and shivering on the bed after your ordeal and wish you had never answered your door. You stay in your bed for the rest of that day. When you get up the next day you head to your kitchen where you see something written on the table. You move over to it "well see you tomorrow our new little play slut" written in your red lipstick...

*knock knock knock*
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...