SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Clue4:When you have some that end up being your Bestie but some you just like anyway there all great people & even Buzz Sings to woody in toy story he has one of these in him 😊
Posted
#5 my all time best is in the ——— section
Posted
#5, see previous treasure hunts, seems like the last 4 or 5 😁
Posted
I'm having a hard time with #5. I've checked in the tab, where I thought it should be, but there is nothing there. I haven't added anyone to my list of "brown paper packages, tied up with strings." Does that matter?
Posted

Grid 13 #5  if you’re not in my friend list nor in my block list then you must be in my___

Posted
8 minutes ago, Fidget said:

I'm having a hard time with #5. I've checked in the tab, where I thought it should be, but there is nothing there. I haven't added anyone to my list of "brown paper packages, tied up with strings." Does that matter?

Have sent you a message 

Posted
Clue #5:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qWG2dsXV5HI
Posted

#5 Hands down my most ********* person 😉 

Posted
clue #5 we all have a few favourites... how many do you have ?
MasterScorpio
Posted
#5 raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Posted
Clue 5
Some visitors are from the left amd some from the right
Posted
3 hours ago, Curvygirl1 said:

im having issues with number 5 as well

I've just given away my pieces and re-checked Desktop, Mobile Desktop and FET APP and the piece is collectible on all three versions.    You are welcome to message me and I will try and help you. 

Posted

#6 Want the goss? 😉 Check whats happening in your area 👂🏻 

Reversedmidnight
Posted (edited)

#6 Feeling right at Home checking the paper. Don’t forget to Feed the ***s.

Edited by Reversedmidnight91
Posted

Hi! I am having a hard time looking for clue #6 you would think after doing these treasure hunts that I would find them right away NOT. So I need help looking for it. PLEASE? AND THANK YOU!