SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
#10 if ur in the lobby and ur asking for something we will all tell you to….
Posted (edited)

I have notice for some people its been hard to find it. I have put clue that would help you find it in the App/mobile browser/pc 

Grid 8 #10 I have some news for you, I have a date ! but first let me write it down since one of Personal treasure while sip on this nice martini 😊

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
Clue 10
I’m late I’m late for a very important _______
Posted

I am finding that this is a great way to learn all there is to know about this site. As a relative newbie here thsi is wonderful ! 

Posted
Hello, I’m really new to the site and have no idea what I do to engage with the treasure hunt! Help!
Posted
33 minutes ago, case3868 said:

Hello, I’m really new to the site and have no idea what I do to engage with the treasure hunt! Help!

Have sent you a message 

Posted
I don’t understand, where do we look for the icons?
Posted
13 minutes ago, freshlaurel333 said:

I don’t understand, where do we look for the icons?

Have sent you a message

Posted
I'd love to help with the clues, but I have a goldfish memory and I already forgot where I found everything LMAO
Posted
I can’t find #10. I went to where it should be but it’s not there
Posted

Clue # 11 Grid # 17  If you don’t follow these, your days of conversing are numbered 🙊

Posted
#11 you could get into trouble if you dont follow these while chatting.
Posted
Clue #11 - Britannia reportedly did this to the waves, schools have them, games have them - you might have to look 'about' to find them though
Posted
Clue 11, some say they are made to be broken, figuratively speaking
Posted
Clue #11 if you want a general chat make sure you know the rules.
Posted
11 I’m known to break these in chat
Posted

You MAY interpret it like having conversations is what you should do......It's a matter of where you put the emphasis

Posted
So, I went to a hotel to have a "conversation" with like-minded people. As we were in the lobby, someone told me to read the hotel's posted "requirements" for general behavior.