SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I only found one 😂 but idk where I found it
Posted
2 minutes ago, Sho_Revelate_2 said:

What is this

This is the Spank It Treasure Hunt,  see below for information on how to play and you can find clues by scrolling back through this forum thread. 

On 9/21/2021 at 10:36 PM, iamjulia said:

This is how it works:

– Every day from 28th September until 21st October you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!

– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the SPANK IT! Treasure Hunt?

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of super cool surprises! We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... nobody bites here (at least not without consent 😏)!

Happy hunting and spanking! 👋🏻

Posted
Is #19 hiding in Narnia? 😂
Posted
1 minute ago, Perfectly_Imperfect said:

Is #19 hiding in Narnia? 😂

lol just about..... I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from messaging you.  If you would like a hand you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, KentDom93 said:

Can this still be won

Anyone can be in the running to win the Treasure Hunt, you just need to get involved.  I have attached details below. 

On 9/21/2021 at 10:36 PM, iamjulia said:

How do I win the SPANK IT! Treasure Hunt?

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of super cool surprises! We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... nobody bites here (at least not without consent 😏)!

Posted
Clue # 20, look within yourself you'll find the puzzle piece after scrolling.
Posted
8 minutes ago, Sophie58 said:

I’m missing three but not sure which ones. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

I tried to send you a message but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me and I'll give you a hand. 

Posted
#20 The answer lies within thy self
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Clue #20. They see this when they click on you.

sissychristel
Posted
Can someone help me with 19 please? ☺️
Posted
#20: If I want to change anything about myself, I go to this place to make adjustments.
Posted
21 minutes ago, sissychristel said:

Can someone help me with 19 please? ☺️

I sent you a message 

Posted

Grid/tile 22 #20 

You might want to check your Profile from time to time but don’t forget to look at everything you have there otherwise you will miss it